"Never injured"

"Never injured."

Chu Hanying broke the sword and came out, giving Shao Mang as much shock as Xiao Huang's split.

So many things happened during this period that Shaomang had long forgotten about the Ganoderma lucidum grass in Wanyao Inn, not to mention the soul that had uttered three sentences since the appearance.

Shao Mang raised his sword and looked at it for a long time, his eyes showing disappointment.

Mu Hejian wanted to defend himself aggrievedly, but he had not learned human language yet, so he could only rub his master's palm randomly to show his loyalty.

When Shao Mang saw this, he didn't embarrass it.

Some people have lived for decades and are not very good at speaking human language. How could she have such high requirements for a sword?

After convincing himself in this way, Shao Mang took a few steps back warily.

Although Chu Hanying came to help at the Wanyao Inn, after all, his enemies and friends were unknown, so he had to be more cautious.

Chu Hanying stretched out his arms and moved his muscles. The purple light in his soul gradually faded. His eyes were the same as in his memory. The pupils were as light as glass, his eyes were pure, his eyebrows were thin and curved, and his lips were plump. His appearance was so kind and gentle, and his temperament But it was extremely cold. Mu Hejian bullied the weak and was afraid of the strong, and was completely a flattering piece of scrap metal in front of Chu Hanying.

Shaomang sighed almost inaudibly.

Chu Hanying finally drained away the purple fire from her body, squinted her eyes lightly, and her eyes fell vaguely on Shao Mang.

After a short pause, he said: "Thank you for the sword."

The attitude of thanking him was not sincere. He probably had just finished training, and his voice was lazy, like a cat who was confident after being caught stealing fish.

Shao Mang weighed his sword, quickly put it into the talisman, and said, "Thank you, please."

What's the point of saying thank you in vain?

"I would be very grateful if you could say hello before coming out next time." Shao Mang turned around and sat down.

Chu Hanying is a soul, walking on his heels without using his feet, and floats to Shao Mang, "Didn't I say hello to you yesterday? I burned you with purple fire. You forgot me, otherwise you should know that you can let this If the sword doesn't listen to you, then it must be me. You don't understand the way of an expert."

Shao Mang sighed: "I don't understand the way of an expert, but I know how to be polite."

Chu Hanying had just come out and couldn't wait to show off. Skill, but after asking, I found out that no evil thing has appeared in the world recently.

Shao Mang thought to himself that Jing Wanmu and Zhou Fushu should be eliminated now, but after all, these two people are also members of the righteous path. How can Chu Hanying, the young master of the demon clan, overthrow the immortal leader of the righteous path?

But at this point, Shao Mang was confused again, "You said you are the young master of the demon clan? I have not read all the classics, but I am familiar with the required readings, but I have never heard of the young master of the demon clan."

Chu Hanying hung upside down on the bed curtain, holding the jasmine embroidery on the curtain and looking at it for a while, then took the time to reply: "That's good. If it really appears in your righteous classics, it would be really unfortunate for me." She hung herself