--Chu Hanying!

Pinellia novel
——Chu Hanying!
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "You forgot about her."Next chapter: "Never got hurt."
——Chu Hanying!

The open class was also a coincidence. The grandmaster who gave the lecture this time was the one who started the class at Yunxiao Sect half a year ago.

The open class at that time talked about the making of hidden weapons. Shao Mang gave the gold wire he made to Moyun. Moyun was appreciated by the Hidden Weapon Pavilion and received thirty high-grade golden spiritual stones.

Shao Mang really gained a lot of insights after listening to this class.

Things are unpredictable. In less than a year, everyone around her has changed.

She once thought she would have to keep carving Moyun, a useless piece of stone, but a dream that foretold the future woke her up halfway.

But good and evil depend on each other. If she were not Jing Yeyu, these strange things would not have happened. But now that the regrets in this life have been corrected, there must be other uneasy feelings.

The grandmaster somehow changed the subject, from the theory of concealed weapons to the gains and losses of life.

She used her own life story as an example and told it so interestingly that all the students shed tears.

Shao Mang was away from this touching scene. He turned his head and saw the indifferent Si Lingluo, and his entangled heart relaxed.

She was Jing Yeyu, so she had an opportunity that ordinary people couldn't get, and she had that dream. Because of that dream, she knew that Si Lingluo was always by her side.

While she was lost in thought, Si Lingluo gently tugged on her sleeves.

Shao Mang raised his eyes and Si Lingluo handed her the storage bag containing Xiao Huang.

He gestured a few more times with his hands to indicate that she could pet the dog and play with it when she got bored.

Shao Mang was stunned for a moment, and then he really reached out to touch it.

Xiao Huang had no playmates inside, and the loneliness made the dog's days seem like years. When he saw a hand reaching in, he put his head in Shao Mang's palm without thinking.

Shao Mang was also very cooperative, touching her gently but without losing enthusiasm. Xiao Huang almost shook his tail off.

The trees outside the school are shaded, and it's already midday. The sun shines on the green leaves, making the waves sparkle like broken shadows on the sea. The curtains and shadows in the school are gently moving, the pine wood is fragrant, and the atmosphere is warm.

The grandmaster was still giving an emotional lecture. Yun Baoyuan was overly supportive, burst into tears, and asked Shao Mang for a handkerchief.

At such an inopportune moment, Shao Mang unexpectedly found the benefits of Jing Yeyu's identity.

Si Lingluo didn't want to listen to the lecture. Apart from Shao Mang, all she could think of was the Xuanheng Sect's rare herbs all over the mountains and plains.

Shao Mang couldn't help but smile, took her hand and put it into the storage bag.

Xiao Huang saw that the two owners came to pet him, but he only had one head, which was really unable to satisfy the two greedy girls. After thinking about it, he cleverly turned his head around, raised his petite buttocks, and gave it to the two owners. Touch each person's buttocks one by one.

Naturally, all it got was two slaps.

Xiao Huang was saddened by the beating, and felt a little relieved despite being sad.