Senior sister will not be hurt

Si Lingluo slowly moved behind the walnut semi-permeable screen.

The picture of the crane in the bamboo forest on the center of the screen becomes more and more realistic under the candlelight, as if the crane will exhale at the next moment.

Shao Mang's sleeves were caught in the night wind, and when he walked in front of Si Lingluo, the soft night wind hit Si Lingluo's face.

Shao Mang looked down at her.

Si Lingluo raised her head.

Two by two facing each other.

Behind Si Lingluo lay a sword quietly, covered with a thin white cloth.

Shao Mang: "..."

Shao Mang suddenly realized that she came over too hastily and did not take into account the senior sister's feelings.

Even if you see her, you shouldn't ignore her and come to meet her. Just keep it in your mind and think of ways to help her when you get back. In this way, it will not only make life easier for the senior sister, but will not embarrass her.

Shaomang was annoyed and didn't know what to say.

At this time, the supervisor's disciple came over, looked at the sword covered with white cloth on the ground, and wondered: "What's going on?"

Si Lingluo stood up slowly and said, "It has its own ideas."

The disciple After thinking about it, "That's right, otherwise why would it be called a fairy sword."

She found three middle-grade silver spirit stones from the Qiankun bag and handed them to Si Lingluo: "Fairy, this is the reward for the three swords yesterday."

Si Lingluo After taking it, the disciple went to give out spiritual stones to the rest of the people.

Shaomang believes that it is best not to make a fuss at this time, just say hello and leave calmly.

She found the best bottle of wound medicine from her medicine bag and said, "Senior sister, this is for you. I'll leave first. See you in class tomorrow."

Si Lingluo lowered her eyes and looked at her He took a step closer to her and took the medicine. Then, he put the three middle-grade spiritual stones he had just obtained into Shao Mang's hands.

"Return gift."

After saying that, he felt that these two words were too dry, so he added, "Thank you, junior sister."

Shao Mang raised his eyebrows, remained silent for a moment, and said: "...Huh?"

She said: "Senior sister, I can't Yes."

She wanted to return the spirit stone to Si Lingluo, but Si Lingluo stepped back and her hand failed.

At this time, the candle on the windowsill crackled.

The forgotten sword shook slightly. Suddenly, it rose into the air, shook off the white cloth, and flew towards Shao Mang.

Shao Mang was confused by the three spirit stones in her hand and failed to notice in time. When she noticed the sword wind coming, a drop of cool blood spattered on her eyelids.

Open your eyes and see.

Si Lingluo held the sword blade with her right hand expressionlessly, and the sword light illuminated the back of her hand pale.

Shao Mang suddenly took a deep breath and formed a seal with anger. A golden seal pressed towards the sword. Soon, the sword light dimmed and the sword stopped vibrating.