Famous alchemists Wen Liao

and Bai Yan both looked at Yu Wan's unlucky disciples with sympathy.

Yu Wan glared at the two ungrateful disciples: "What are you looking at? We have only been practicing for a few days, but we are so emotionally reluctant to separate? That's okay. I happen to be short of a few handymen in my private residence." The two of them

hurriedly Look away.

Yu Wan was very satisfied and quietly pulled Shao Mang aside. "Come to the private residence later. I have something to tell you."

When Shao Mang raised his eyes to look at her, Yu Wan winked.

After Yu Wan explained the important things, she remained silent.

Nie Shenzhi's face was gentle. After waiting for a while, he was slightly surprised when he saw that she was really silent. He raised his eyelids and said, "Grandmaster Yu, no more explanations?" She seemed to be unable to believe that

the master hired by Hua Lingshi taught his disciples in this way. ?

Yu Wan was puzzled: "Master, aren't you going to say something? Just so that idiot disciples like me can listen, I won't have to say anything more, otherwise I will steal your limelight?" Nie Shenzhi was even more puzzled than she was

: "So I have to thank you for your humility?"

Yu Wan was disappointed: "Master, the disciples are all watching. It's not good for us to argue with each other verbally. When no one is around, I won't resist whatever you want to say or do. !"

Nie Shenzhi: "..."

This time, even she looked at Yu Wan's unlucky disciples with sympathy.

After straightening his expression, Nie Shenzhi said: "Our sect has stipulated that after returning from experience, you must first go to the chief's office to fill in the experience form, and send the treasures and artifacts you brought to the appraisal hall for appraisal. Your experience will be submitted within three days, and the selection will be made." At the beginning of next month, after the results come out, the list will be posted immediately."

The disciples wrote it down.

Nie Shenzhi sighed slightly: "Thank you for your hard work. Young disciples like you should have started by killing monsters and eradicating spirits. Mortal affairs involve many things. A mortal has a natal chart and a lifeline, and there are thousands of love relationships. Qian, it's not easy to crack. The fact that you can come back so quickly shows that your time in the mountains has not been wasted."

After saying that, she did not give a few disciples a chance to express their humility and left first.

After that, everyone said goodbye and went back.

Yingmi Peak was not far away, but Yu Wan didn't want to waste any more time, so she formed a teleportation formation and took the disciples back to Jiuwu Garden.

She was not interested in what happened down the mountain and was in a hurry to leave.

Mo Yun was unwilling to give up. Before she could talk to her master alone, she stopped Yu Wan, "Master, do you really not want to hear what happened to us at the foot of the mountain? I will tell you alone?" Yu Wan said

seriously. She sighed and said, "No. You have just come back. It's important to rest. I'll leave first, otherwise the bath water will get cold."

When she turned to leave, she turned back and winked at Shao Mang: "Don't forget what I just said. "