Chapter 34

After listening to this

, the dining room was extremely silent, and the smell of steamed buns and snacks stuck together was even more sour.

Shao Mang has thought about the complicated past between Hua Tiqi and Tang Huandai. She thought that at least Hua Tiqi was sincere, but now it seems that this person is just a damned person who violates the sincerity of others!

Tang Huandi and Fei Youwei treated her well out of different intentions, but she chose them. The punishment she suffered at the hands of the Hua family and his son in the early years has not left her with a long memory. Her life has been in vain these years. No matter how much worldly love she has, sincerity is rare. She really makes people unable to sympathize with her.

Shao Mang looked at Jun Qiao, "After that, how could Tang Huandai be swallowed by the foam?"

Jun Qiao continued: "How the whole thing develops depends on Zhou Fushu's wishes. Amang, please God It’s easier to send someone to the gods than it is to send someone away. Once you get involved with an evil fairy like Zhou Fushu, you won’t be able to get rid of it in this life.”

In Jun Qiao’s view, it would be fine if the story stopped here.

Tang Huandi has been staying at the inn, Fei Youwei lives in Huafu, and Hua Tiqi runs in both directions.

It's also an awkward balance.

But Zhou Fushu was unwilling.

The things she dealt with basically didn't end well. Although these three people were miserable, it was not enough for her.

There's no killing each other, no separation between life and death, it's not fun.

In her spare time, she was riding in the clouds in the Western Wilderness to see frost flowers, and something suddenly blossomed at night.

Have a great idea.

She shows up at the inn.

Tang Huandi was captured by her and taken outside the city.

The water foam was controlled by her, swallowing the soul obediently and spitting it out again.

After Hua Tiqi discovered it, she searched hard for a long time before finding Tang Huandi's body at the bottom of the river.

To be precise, it was Fei Youwei's body.

However, Tang Huandi's soul was damaged and his memory was completely lost. He actually returned to the guest room in Baifu Tower and stayed there for a year.

Hua Tiqi took the body back and kept it in the Qianying coffin. The body was not decomposed.

She was ready to find a way to save Tang Huandi, but another big thing happened.

The low life corresponding to the hit disappeared due to external interference, the noble life was not established, and Fei Youwei was about to die soon.

Zhou Fushu said very generously: "For the sake of our close friendship, I will help you again. I have glazed pure fire. I only need to burn Tang Huandui's body and soul, and then use secret techniques to help Wei You." Shou, you can stay together forever."

Hua Tiqi has long forgotten her original intention. At first, she just wanted to sit on the position of city lord, and had no intention of killing innocent people indiscriminately. But now, everything is out of her control, because she Her greed and arrogance caused Tang Huandai to become an unknown wandering soul. Now, she wants to burn her with glass pure fire.

Hua Tiqi knew that she had messed everything up.

But Feng Youwei's condition is getting worse and worse. Vomiting blood is a trivial matter. Most of her hair has fallen out and she has sores on her body.