Mr. Xiaohua throws money in the street

They chatted endlessly about Mr. Xiaohua throwing money in the street .

Tang Huandi raised her hand countless times and asked, "Untie my hand?"

After saying that, she noticed Shao Mang's gaze wrapped around her.

From the moment this girl entered the guest room, apart from checking whether the guest room was clean, her gaze only rested on Si Lingluo.

Tang Huandi's raised hand froze.

Shao Mang said: "Exchanging lives is more complicated. I suspect there are many people behind it. I can let you go, but if you run around and are caught by thieves, you will bear the consequences." Shao Mang is not a serious and indifferent person

.

She gave people an extremely complicated feeling, just like now, her clearly soft face and slow voice were not as intimidating as a tortoiseshell cat with bright claws, but Tang Huandi couldn't help but shudder.

Shaoqing, she looked timidly at the gentle-looking Shao Mang, as if she had discovered the problem.

Shao Mang's eyebrows are too cold, her eyebrows are straight, and the angle of her nose and forehead is just right. She has the demeanor of a noble lady, but she also habitually shows a gentle and kind look, which makes her not so inoffensive, but this is just Confusingly, she is never as approachable as she appears to be.

In general, it has a bit of a Buddha's mouth but a snake's heart.

Tang Huandi lowered his hand: "I won't run around, this room is my home."

Shao Mang let it go as he said, and quickly withdrew his spiritual power.

The spiritual rope was tied tightly, and his wrists were somewhat uncomfortable. After his hands were freed, Tang Huandai immediately moved his wrists.

It had been a long time since she had spoken to anyone. Even though Shao Mang made her feel timid, she still leaned over to chat: "Did you just use magic to bind me?" Shao Mang said: "Use air

."

Tang Huandi: " ..."

Shao Mang didn't know whether she was really generous or simply lacking in talent, "Maybe you can think of something else."

Tang Huandi didn't know what 'something else' was, so he had an idea and was very considerate: "You guys need to sleep. , I know, it doesn’t matter, you go to sleep, I will help you keep the bed."

Shao Mang: "..."

She sighed lightly.

Tang Huandai's almond-shaped eyes widened and he turned to Si Lingluo.

Si Lingluo continued Shaomang's question: "Think about it, you can stay in this room for a year because others can't see you, but now that others can see you, how can you still live there?"

Tang Huan Daifu Zhixin said: "That's right."

After a brief thought, she said: "There is a way. All the people who live in the house are blind."

Shao Mang praised: "What a good way. Where can you find so many blind people in another spring?"

Tang Huandai Suddenly I discovered something big.

Because she has a body, her life will change drastically.

This was not what she wanted.

Tang Huandi asked Shao Mang for help: "So I have a human body because I am alive? Can you kill me."