Night talk in the main hall

Pinellia novel
Night talk in the main hall
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: mouth brokenNext chapter: She always likes it more and more.
No one believed what she said during the night talk in the main hall

. Shao Mang gave her a little push, and she felt a secret sense of satisfaction.

Xu Zhi thought sadly, looking at Shao Mang with eyes thicker than Xiao Huang's tears.

Si Lingluo closed her eyelids, lowered her head and touched Xiao Huang intently.

Xiao Huang thought to himself, this girl's hobby today is heavy and powerful. Whether it can bear it is another matter. Anyway, its bones surrendered under her hands.

Breaking away from Si Lingluo's caress, she walked on all four legs in a mess and moved to the feet of Shao Mang.

Shao Mang didn't bother to pay attention to Xu Zhi, and asked Si Lingluo: "Senior sister, how about we send Xiao Huang back first?" Si Lingluo

looked innocent and spread his hands: "Ask me? If I can make the decision... "

Shao Mang felt something unusual as he listened, and as if his heart was scratched by the night wind, he raised his eyebrows slightly, "I always listen to my senior sister." Xu Zhi immediately felt that

these two people were deliberately isolated. she.

That's it for Si Lingluo. They are not familiar with each other, but Shao Mang is different. They have known each other for three years. They just went down the mountain in silence and didn't say hello when they came back.

If she hadn't taken thirty high-grade spiritual stones to honor Grandmaster Yu Wan, she wouldn't have known that Shao Mang was coming here.

Isn’t Shao Mang the most polite?

She couldn't figure it out anyway.

As others said, Shaomang has changed a lot.

She was so absorbed in thinking about these that she didn't notice Shao Mang and Si Lingluo passing her and walking away.

By the time she reacted, You He had already plucked the grass off her head, emerged from the grass, and looked at her with pity: "Senior Sister Xu, you will end up with nothing if you talk hard." Xu Zhi was angry: "What do you know? Say it first.

People who talk softly will not have a good end."

You He has nothing to say: "Okay, you have your own ideas, but I beg you, don't use me to embolden you in the future. You think this is a world of words. I Can you become invisible with two grasses on your head?"

Xu Zhi said: "Who dared you? I brought you here because I wanted you to see Shao Mang's true face!"

You E told him honestly: "I didn't want to I know. Are you jealous that she can go to Fushi City?"

Xu Zhi said vehemently: "Am I jealous of her? Is Fushi City a good place? I bought a teleportation ticket and a sword. Even if I can't afford it, I can walk. I'm afraid I won't be able to go there. That kind of small town?"

You He said: "This... you just need to be happy."

After what she said, Xu Zhi no longer wanted to chase Shao Mang to Jiuwuyuan, so he ordered You He to go with her. Walk back to Zhuchen Tower.

He continued to speak harshly along the way: "Shaomang's grades are pretty good now. I'm not jealous that she can catch up."

You He said: "She? Catch up? She wasn't weak before, was she? What you mean by that is that she was better than before. Is she much stronger? Then why did she lose the entry competition?"