Zhizhi

Pinellia novel
Zhizhi
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: 1+2 updatesNext Chapter: Learning Eagle Language
Zhizhi's

holiday banquet has become a topic of comparison in the world of cultivation. All immortal sects have posted the celebration process on various mirrors. Some are full of delicacies, some are drunk from the northwest, and some are so poor that they can't afford mooncakes. , pretend this holiday doesn’t exist.

Those who are unscrupulous can initiate a vote in the topic of 'Cultivating Celebrations' in Fenhunjing.

The moon cakes produced by the Yue Palace on the large table of the Xuanheng Sect ranked first, and the Spirit-Gathering Grass all over the hillside of the Yiying Gate ranked second. The others were not worth mentioning.

The Yunxiao faction is at the bottom.

At this time, some people came out to provoke, why Yun Xining, the head of the Yiying Sect, and Nie Shenzhi, the head of the Yunxiao Sect, came from the same sect. They both left the Xuanheng Sect a hundred years ago and established their own schools. Why on such a festival, Yun Xining You can let the disciples of the Yiying Sect go to Lingshan Mountain to eat the Spirit-Gathering Grass, but Nie Shenzhi can’t give you anything?

Comparison is harmful.

Faced with such doubts, Nie Shenzhi did not respond. All the major accounts of Yunxiao Sect were completely silent. Only the main account tremblingly said "Mid-Autumn Reunion". As a result, the public comment area was ridiculed by monks from all walks of life.

In short, in one sentence, the treatment of Yunxiao sect monks is not good, there are no benefits at all, and the next enrollment will hit a new low.

Yu Wan is usually not strict in class, let alone today's temporary small class.

She gladly accepted Si Lingluo's imitation of the two-sided mirror. She kept one for herself and took out the other openly for the public use of her sect.

Lin Yansheng punched Lu Zhuo and hurt Mo Yun with his words. He was the first to get Fenhun Mirror and was half angry to death over the topic of 'Cultivation Festival'.

Normally, she didn't have the thought of working hard to cultivate and glorify the sect, but now the sense of collective honor came to her mind and she thought about relatives, which made her excited.

Her face under the desk was as hot as Guan Gong. Yu Wan didn't care how she twisted. She sat high on the desk and urged her mercilessly: "I still have some experience experience to hand in. I don't want to follow you every day." If you want something behind your back, you can do it yourself, right?"

She said: "If you really don't want to write it, it's okay to find a ghostwriter. Anyway, you have to hand it in before the Supervisor's Office comes to check. If you let me lose it at the Supervisor's Office, I won't be polite to save face, understand?"

Shao Mang felt that these words sounded familiar.

Is it true that everyone in the world will wake up to this art of speaking at a certain time, no matter what the discipline is?

It's word for word.

She didn't take it to heart, she just thought about earning more spiritual stones.

At this time, Mo Yun raised her hand confidently and said: "Master, I -"

Yu Wan raised her chin: "I haven't finished speaking yet! Why are you raising your hand? You are wasting everyone's quarter of an hour by yourself. There are five people in the class, which means most of an hour. How about I stop being your master and leave it to you?"