A Good Story

Pinellia novel
a good story
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Care leads to chaosNext chapter: Be a neighbor with my senior sister
A Good Story

When Nie Shenzhi came out, the people at Yingmi Peak had disappeared, only the whine of the little yellow dog still echoed in his ears.

Song Wanxu came back from Suo Yao Pavilion, her sleeves were fluttering in the wind, and she was walking in a hurry.

"Senior Sister, what did Lingluo say?"

Nie Shenzhi always looked exhausted as if he had stayed up all night in a brick factory after talking to Si Lingluo.

Song Wanxu didn't really care at the moment.

Nie Shenzhi didn't answer for a long time, and it was hard to tell what he was thinking.

The moonlight outside Xiuxin Hall was silent, and her white hair seemed to be dyed white by the moonlight.

"Wan Xu, Lingluo, she's sympathizing with me."

Their dispute had clearly reached the point where swords were at each other's throats, but after she said the words she envied Si Lingluo, Si Lingluo gathered all the sharp points together, Hidden.

"Senior Sister, you are different from Ling Luo. She..."

"I know. Not everyone can meet Jing Yeyu."

Song Wanxu looked at her: "Maybe it's because you can't meet Jing Yeyu, too. For people like Jing Yeyu, millions of people are praying to you."

Nie Shenzhi sighed deeply.

"I thought I was out of touch with the world, but in fact I closed my eyes and listened. The list of immortal history read by the world has been hundreds of years ago, but for me it is right in front of me. I will never forget it." Song Wanxu persuaded her warmly: "There are countless obsessions in the world.

Who can admit it like you, who is full of thoughts? Who doesn’t follow the wind on the surface, but wants to live or die privately?”

Nie Shenzhi walked slowly towards Xiuxin Hall, and when he was halfway there, he said: “Wan Xu, thank you. You stay with me."

Song Wanxu followed her, stepping on Yeyue, "Senior Sister, headmaster. Don't thank me verbally, come with something practical." "

You are really not elegant at all." She

was just moved. Like an illusion, it disappeared in an instant.

Song Wanxu strode closer, "Yu Wan's words just now can be said to have pierced my heart. My disciples are true Chicheng people, but they have not cultivated the muscles to become gods. It makes me nervous. Why should Yu I don’t accept that Wan Wan is poor but can have a good disciple."

Nie Shenzhi said: "This is not difficult. Yu Wan had a more outstanding disciple before him called Mo Yun. If you want it, I will give it to you."

Song Wanxu said heartbrokenly: "I You're not a rag picker, you just give me what you don't want? My disciples in the Discipline Pavilion are mediocre to begin with, but there is no big shot to suck her blood." Nie Shenzhi glanced at her, "I think your

disciples are pretty good, especially He is the eldest disciple and has great potential."

Song Wanxu was secretly very optimistic about her eldest apprentice, but the current context was quite special. She wanted to continue her previous sentence and said: "Just coax me, I have not accepted it after all. If there are real conditions for a good disciple's destiny, who wouldn't want to teach someone like Shao Mang to become famous in the world of cultivation."