Overly considerate

Shaomang and Si Lingluo looked at each other.

"Senior sister, if it involves the Xuanheng Sect, you have to ask the head master to make a decision."

Shao Mang never expected that after three years of joining the Yunxiao Sect, her understanding of the Yunxiao Sect was still superficial.

If it hadn't been for this experience, if someone from the Xuanheng Sect came calling in the future, she would have thought that she was a good sister in the world of cultivation, and thought about sitting hand in hand under the tree and playing with swords and flowers.

Si Lingluo looked solemn.

He didn't reply to her for a long time.

Shao Mang was puzzled when he saw that she was a little hurt.

Slowly, she figured it out.

Senior Sister must be worried about the future of Yunxiao Sect.

She lightly patted Si Lingluo's shoulder and called: "Senior sister."

Si Lingluo lowered his eyelids and suppressed the numerous mixed emotions in his eyes, "Take them back?"

Shao Mang noticed her strangeness, but because of the occasion, he did not asked, smiling slightly: "That's what I meant."

She put the Ganoderma lucidum monster and the waiter into the demon-binding talisman, and looked at the purple soul body again.

The woman waved her hand: "I will recuperate with my sword for a while, don't disturb me."

Shao Mang thought of what she said in the cave. She said that as long as she drew her sword and broke the formation, she could send them out, but her soul needed to Recuperating in the sword is considered fate, and she is willing to protect her for a period of cultivation.

After thinking for a moment, she was about to raise her hand to draw the sword, but the sword unsheathed itself and slipped into her palm.

Shao Mang didn't know how to describe this sword.

Too considerate.

The woman quickly turned into purple smoke and entered the sword, making no sound.

Shao Mang said calmly: "This sword is too evil. It can really be used to nourish the soul."

As soon as he finished speaking, the sword was sad and hit the ground hard, rolling around and unable to get up.

"..."

Si Lingluo explained: "This sword has some origins."

Shao Mang tried his best to pull the sword up from the ground, "It can't be a sword used by some god, right?"

Si Lingluo swallowed for a moment and said: " Probably...it doesn't count. It is a divine beast turned into a sword, and it is very spiritual, but its owner never had time to use it."

Shao Mang thought it was a tragic story no matter how he heard it, "A divine beast turned into a sword? How could a divine beast be willing to give up its godhead? Become a weapon? Doesn't this mean that you will never be able to speak, eat, or experience all kinds of things in the world?"

Si Lingluo looked at her quietly, "Look, there is a picture on the hilt of the sword. Its owner teased it and drew it on its belly. It's still there after turning into a sword."

Shao Mang lowered his head to look.

There is indeed a small painting on the hilt of the sword. Although the color is not clear, the scene can be vaguely recognized.