Home Coming

Pinellia novel
Return home
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Orange treeNext chapter: "Long time no see."
It was a coincidence that Mo Yun and Xu Zhi came back home

. Elder Yuci watched Xu Zhi perform swordplay at the top of the mountain. Xu Zhi always failed to get the point, and his sword skills gradually became irritable.

Yuci was afraid that she would break her sword practice, so she advised her to take a break.

You He was always mean-mouthed when he was itchy, so he said abruptly: "Shao Mang's trick of 'piercing the clouds and catching the moon' is the best."

At that moment, even Yu Ci felt that this was too much.

Sure enough, after hearing this, Xu Zhi's face became so gloomy that it was impossible to look directly at her. You E was shocked to realize that she had said the wrong thing, and even felt that Xu Zhi wanted to kill her.

She silently hid behind Yuci, even gathering her skirt.

Fortunately, Yuci had long accepted the fact that one of the two apprentices was more mean-spirited than the other.

She sighed slightly and said: "Yunxiao Sword, Sword, Tao, Shaomang should have finished practicing long ago. Xu Zhi, you, you, you go see me."

Her stuttering was worse than before.

Half a month ago, Grandmaster Yu Wan sold her a copy of "Liu Li Shuo", claiming that this book could help the mute speak and cure stammering.

Yuci herself doesn't feel anything about stuttering, but it's just difficult to communicate on weekdays. She still has so many disciples to teach, so she can't continue like this.

She was also naive. Yu Wan was already a black-hearted liar that everyone in Yunxiao Immortal Mansion wanted to beat, but she still dared to believe him, and as a result, thirty spiritual stones were wasted.

The more treatment the stuttering gets, the worse it gets.

However, she didn't go to Yu Wan to settle the score at that time. She was probably used to being cheated.

Xu Zhi had no intention of worrying about her master at the moment. Just thinking that Shao Mang was about to leave for Qiyu City made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

Shao Mang is already very talented, and he is one of the best in the world. This time he goes to Qiyu City, and after graduating from the Cultivation Academy, he may have a bright future.

She didn't know whether she was jealous or sad at the moment.

Shao Mang has left the Yunxiao sect, but she can't even practice the move of piercing the clouds and grabbing the moon.

The gap between them will grow wider from now on.

There must be a day when she won't even be qualified to talk to Shao Mang.

She walked to Yu Wan's private residence with such an anxious and complicated heart.

But he didn't expect to meet Moyun on the road.

Mo Yun asked her what she was going for. Xu Zhi was too embarrassed to say that it was for sword moves, so he said that Elder Yu Ci had invited her. Mo Yun was worried that she had no excuse to go to Shao Mang. She picked one up for nothing, so of course she wanted to keep it for herself. Yes, he immediately said thoughtfully: "Senior Sister Xu, you are so tired from practicing swordsmanship. Stop moving around. I will call someone."

Xu Zhi saw through her thoughts: "What are you pretending to do? Isn't it just to get close to Shao? Mang?"

Mo Yun's smile froze on her face and she said, "Isn't it the same for Senior Sister Xu?"