[Moyun Extra]

Pinellia novel
【Moyun Extra】
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: End of textNext chapter: Being bullied
[Moyun Extra]

[Moyun Extra]

Shao Mang has been going to Cultivation Academy for more than a month.

Classes in Xingyuan have been closed for a long time, and Moyun wanders around the mountains all day long, and no one cares about her.

She has repeatedly inquired about the Xuanheng Sect, hoping that one day the Cultivation Academy will expand its enrollment, and she will definitely sign up without stopping.

Although she never slacked off in her actions, she knew in her heart that this was impossible. She was just passing the time day by day to comfort herself.

But just a few days later, she heard that Zhen Libing, a relative of the Xuanheng Sect, was going back to visit relatives.

For her, this was simply the best time.

With little effort, she successfully gained Zhen Libing's trust.

This also proves that there are actually benefits to having a bad character. For example, it is easy to associate with another person who has a bad character.

She was full of longing for this trip to the Xuanheng Sect and felt that her life would be prosperous from now on.

Half a month later, she was imprisoned in the water prison of the Xuanheng Sect and never saw the light of day.

It is said that Zhen Libing disappeared after using the spirit-eating talisman. The disciples of Xuanheng Sect could not catch Zhen Libing, so they arrested Zhen Libing's follower, Mo Yun.

Mo Yun died unjustly. She came to Xuanhengzong just to see Shao Mang, but she didn't know the price would be so high.

The people in the water prison were half dead.

She was disdainful at first, but a few days later, she was half dead.

Every night, the water in the water dungeon would become scalding hot and fast. Not to mention a fairy with delicate skin and tender flesh, even a pig would be cooked after being rolled for two days.

She imagined that one day she would be released, and the disciple who had imprisoned her would kowtow to her and say sorry, I blamed you wrongly.

Maybe this dream was so beautiful, but early the next morning, the door of the water prison actually opened.

It's a pity that instead of letting her out, they locked people in.

What she couldn't even imagine was that it was Yuan Hengju who was imprisoned.

Zhen Libing's connections in the Xuanheng Sect.

Only then did she understand that what Zhen Libing had caused was serious.

Yuan Hengju was injured, and it seemed that he had suffered some inhuman torture. He was in a state of desolation and had not lasted more than three nights in the water prison.

On the fourth day, just out of curiosity, she held on to the iron chain and kicked Yuan Hengju. Who knew that this kick made Yuan Hengju spit out water and wake him up.

Yuan Hengju thought she had saved him, so Mo Yun accepted his gratitude with a clear conscience.

Yuan Hengju said that he was framed.

Mo Yun felt disdainful in her heart, she should have said this!

She just wanted to hug her, who knew that getting caught with such an unlucky thing would make life worse than death.