"I didn't mean to hide it from you."

Pinellia Novels
"I didn't mean to hide it from you."
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: tears goneNext chapter: "Senior sister, your clothes are in a mess."
"I didn't mean to hide it from you."

Mo Yun shuddered instantly, while Si Lingluo and Shao Mang also showed pity on their faces.

Being targeted by Zhou Fushu would be even more deadly than the King of Hell seeking his life.

However, Yun Baoyuan's eyes were bright, and she squatted beside the maid with Shao Mang, and was persuasive: "Did Zhou Fushu only tell Jin Yu a lot about creatures and gods?"

The maid said timidly: "It's... compiled by Madam Jin. It was collected, so the girl put it away together with the other relics, in the cabinet next to the bed..." It's

better to collect the collection than to kill her.

Yun Baoyuan's eyes were so wide that they were as full as pinballs.

She stood up and walked towards the lacquered and gold-carved cabinet.

This house is probably where Jin Yu has lived since he came here. There are many knick-knacks, and there are still embroideries on the bed tent that were patched later. It is full of old traces, but there is not even a bronze mirror. The only possibility is that it was left to a servant Take it and sell it.

This servant of the Liao Mansion didn't move the cabinet out to sell it, so it seemed that he was still not short of money.

And when Yun Baoyuan opened the cabinet door, she immediately understood the reason why the cabinet survived.

There are some used compass talismans inside. Not to mention they are old, but they are also very strange. They seem to be surrounded by a black air, which is very evil.

The servants probably felt it was bad luck, so they didn't move.

The album the maid was talking about was placed on the bottom floor. It seemed to have been crumpled but neatly ironed. The scars of the abuse were very light.

Yun Baoyuan's eyes widened.

God knows how curious she is about Jing Yeyu's life. She always believes that Jing Yeyu's deeds need to be passed down to future generations.

In order to write a book and biography for Jing Yeyu, she was ready to spend her whole life in compensation.

He also won over Shao Mang.

This collection is more precious than her life.

Seeing her ignoring the dust and cobwebs in the cabinet and taking it with bare hands, Mo Yun's bad mouth started to show up again, "Fairy Baoyuan, this is a dead person's thing. Even the servants don't want it. Do you dare to take it? It's too dirty." Now."

Yun Baoyuan's exciting thoughts were interrupted by her, and her mood suddenly turned bad. "I'm even willing to take a look at you, are you still worried that these collections are dirty?"

Mo Yun realized that she was insulting, and immediately He was so angry that he stopped talking.

Yun Baoyuan held the thick collection as if it were a treasure, and her hands shaking the dust were shaking.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, as if doing some ancient ritual, very solemnly.

Open the homepage.

Write a line of words vigorously: Do something, do nothing.

These are Jing Yeyu’s words!

Although the person who wrote the collection was Jin Yuzhi, Yun Baoyuan seemed to have seen Jing Yeyu.