I teach you how to write

Pinellia novel
I teach you to write
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Is Shaomang awake?Next chapter: She wants her alive
I teach you how to write

Si Lingluo was taken to the back hall. Her body was still stained with Wu Cixing's blood, and the fishy smell marinated her.

The palace lady who led her here always lowered her head and dared not speak. After she entered the palace, she couldn't wait to close the door.

That sword of your Majesty cut off more than just Wu Cixing's head.

The courtiers and palace officials were all on alert.

Your Majesty was kind in the past and taught Wu Cixing and others to underestimate her.

When she was still the crown princess, she single-handedly wiped out the worms in the family, severely investigated fraud in scientific examinations, reported to the virtuous scholar, and ransacked the home of her aunt.

Your Majesty has become less murderous in recent years, and people have forgotten that she was so decisive in killing and denying her relatives before.

For such a person, do you expect her to show mercy to a general with great achievements?

Outside, the eunuchs and concubines were whispering.

Si Lingluo listened to some key points until their words became more and more unpleasant, and she deliberately kicked the stool to make a noise.

Those whispers quickly faded away.

Si Lingluo sat silently in the store, and then she remembered to look around.

Whether it is the carved lacquer book case or the hollow flower screen, they are all Shao Mang's favorite styles.

This should be the main dream of Miaole Township.

But for some reason, Shaomang didn't seem to be as awake as she was.

Everything that happened here was almost a reappearance of the past a hundred years ago, but the background of the world of cultivation was replaced by a human dynasty.

She always thinks about Jing Yeyu uncontrollably.

The God Burial Platform is not the end of Jing Yeyu, everything today is a continuation of that day.

Thirty years ago, she suffered a backlash for interfering in human destiny and lost all her cultivation. She thought her life was about to end, so she hid and waited to die.

It was a hill outside the imperial capital.

After Nie Shenzhi rescued her back to Yunxiao Immortal Mansion, he told her that the shape of the hill was like a mother's curled body.

This is the result of the kindness of the earth.

When Nie Shenzhi saw that scene, he had a slight feeling. The universal love of the earth loves everyone in the world.

Her anger towards Si Lingluo dissipated just like that. When Si Lingluo woke up, she was very sad and said: "Aren't we sisters from the same mother? Not to mention that we haven't reached the stage of separation between life and death, even if It's really time for you to say goodbye to me and meet me one last time. Only then can you fulfill your kinship with me in this life."

She knew what Si Lingluo's heart was about, so she persuaded her again: "Do you think this can make her return to the world again? The beginning? Since it is the destiny of heaven, she must follow it from life to life. She didn't even get to reincarnate in the Netherworld Division. How could there be a new life? If her character does not change, the recurrence of old things is inevitable."