People came and went on the road

until Hui Lan and Ru Lan left on horseback. Another spring was still leaning against the door and watching.

From the first time I met her, she showed herself to be cunning and cunning. It was rare to see her look so melancholy and thoughtful.

Everyone was a little shocked.

But if a person suddenly behaves differently than usual, something will probably happen.

After a short break, You Yichun waved to the waiter, pointing to the big tree outside the door with his slender finger, "Hang a rope on it. If a poor man comes to stay, I will charge you three or five copper bahts and let him hang it on it.

" As soon as I heard it, my heart dropped instantly.

This is her good boss.

Don't miss any opportunity to make money.

Youyichun also lived up to her approval and said: "Put up a few doghouses at the door. There must be one for single dogs and two dogs. Since they are dogs, one or two copper bahts are enough."

Guy. He was startled, "Boss?"

You Yichun scolded: "Why are you looking at me like this? Even if you are a dog, you have to pay for staying overnight on my property. Even if there are cheap things in the world, I should be a well-known good person like me." Zhan, why should a dog do it?"

The clerk went to write a notice to recruit workers. When Youyichun saw this, he criticized her mercilessly: "What kind of family do you have to find workers? Let Atu do it. She can't do it. You eat and drink for free."

The waiter was embarrassed: "But Sister Atu is soliciting customers at the city gate attic."

In another spring, a book hit her on the forehead, "Every day I read these stories about fools carrying swords, which makes you stupid. , all the gold baht has been scattered, Mr. Xiaohua will no longer release the sky lanterns for free, the flowers have failed to bloom, and outsiders have stopped coming. What kind of blessing can she enjoy in the attic? Coming back to endure hardship is the right way." Several people listened.

Her words made everyone sweat.

Lin Yansheng still doesn't understand what happened.

"Second...sister."

"Why did you provoke Mr. Xiaohua? What happened just now?"

Lu Zhuo and Mo Yun each stretched out their ears to hear clearly.

Shao Mang made a long story short: "The boss lady arranged us in a haunted room. There were things that Mr. Xiaohua wanted in that room, but there were things in Mr. Xiaohua's house that the thief wanted, so the thief deliberately lured Mr. Xiaohua here and went to the Hua Mansion himself. Theft, but failed."

Lu Zhuo said in shock: "Thief? Isn't Mr. Xiaohua the city lord? How could a thief dare to steal her? Has the thief been caught?"

Shao Mang said: "No."

Lu Zhuo didn't believe it: "How can a city lord not even catch a thief?"

Shao Mang said: "This is how these prestigious people do things. If they are caught, they will definitely make a big splash, but if they are not caught, they will be dismissed in a vague way and behind the scenes. If the people know that the city lord's family has been robbed by thieves, it will damage the reputation."

Lu Zhuo was confused, but she was sure that she was not interested in the thieves of Xiaohua's family, but was only interested in gossip, " Who is the girl that Mr. Xiaohua carried out just