Thousands of swords pierce the heart!

Pinellia novel
Thousands of swords pierce the heart!
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: She always likes it more and more.Next chapter: But now I have a senior sister.
Thousands of swords pierce the heart!

In the haze, a warm and cool feeling appeared on my forehead.

Shao Mang maintained a faint sense of consciousness and managed to open his eyes. He saw Si Lingluo half leaning on her body, her brows furrowed and her hand wiping sweat from her forehead.

The heart-cutting scene in her dream was still before her eyes. She raised her eyes as hard as she could and looked at Si Lingluo seriously.

Si Lingluo looked unbearable and said, "Just now, your heart was beating very fast."

Shao Mang didn't want to worry her, so he wanted to smile in response, but he was so powerless that he couldn't even do such a small gesture.

"I had a dream."

"What dream?"

"The meaning is unknown, I won't tell you."

Si Lingluo finished wiping her sweat and was about to lower her head when Lin Yan's voice and Lu Zhuo's shouts suddenly came from outside.

"Is there anyone? Why haven't you answered the door for a long time?"

"Sister?"

"Shall we go in and take a look?"

Hearing the sound, Si Lingluo quickly got out of bed and stood on the ground in an instant, far away from Shao Mang.

Shao Mang, who was still lying down, tilted his head to look at her.

Si Lingluo apologized with her eyes and walked further.

Shao Mang: "..."

Lin Yansheng has a "tiger" temperament, and he really comes in when he says he is coming.

The iron gate was unlocked today, and no magic was cast.

Si Lingluo still thought that it was the same as in the past, and there could be no guests.

But he forgot that there were two fellow juniors.

Lin Yansheng came in and saw her with her hands folded on the ribbon, feeling puzzled.

"Senior Sister, you are at home. Why didn't you say anything just now?"

Si Lingluo said: "I don't want to talk."

Lin Yan said: "..."

Fortunately, everyone was used to her coldness, so Lu Zhuo turned around and asked: " Then Second Senior Sister..."

Halfway through his words, he saw the half-dead Shao Mang on the couch.

She was so shocked that she was even embarrassed to walk to the bed: "Second senior sister? How did you end up like this? You have lost a lot of weight and are haggard."

Lin Yansheng was also afraid that Shao Mang would make him sick, so he endured it. Didn't get close: "What happened to you in Fushi City? Why can't Second Senior Sister move anymore?"

Shao Mang had nothing to say for a long time, and after a long time he said: "Nothing happened in Fushi City. What did you say?" The words are quite hurtful."

Lin Yansheng comforted: "It doesn't matter, who doesn't know that the second senior sister is so devoted to love, how can she be hurt so easily."

Shao Mang said: "..."

Lin Yansheng still refused to let go. , rubbing his chin and thinking for a moment, "There is something really wrong. You have not been normal since you came back yesterday. I heard that Fairy Baoyuan has not been out until now. She must have been frightened by something dirty."