All tears

Pinellia novel
All tears
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: "The God of Creatures."Next chapter: "I didn't mean to hide it from you."
After tears,

the already weak door was dismembered on the spot.

The low cracking sound could be heard clearly. Yun Baoyuan did not expect that the door was so fragile, so she stood outside the threshold and frowned.

The person she pushed in was actually a maid who had been to the ancestral hall.

The three people in the room didn't understand what she meant, so they didn't speak.

Yun Baoyuan glanced at the maid who was pushed to the ground by herself, stepped on the broken door and entered the house.

"Are you guys back so early? I was afraid something would happen and I was very worried."

Mo Yun was quite excited: "When we came out, you were all gone. Is this called worrying?"

Yun Baoyuan narrowed her eyes slightly. : "Why are you so worried that you have to stay together? Then when you die in the future, I will buy you a coffin out of friendship. Do you have to carry your coffin wherever you go? Otherwise, I am afraid that you will suddenly turn over and pass away. Come out, say that I am not here to guard you, the affection is fake."

Mo Yun became angry and kept thinking silently in her heart. For the sake of Yun Xining, she would not care about a spoiled young lady like Yun Baoyuan. .

Finally suppressed his anger.

But Yun Baoyuan had already turned around to talk to Shao Mang.

"This person just came in and took a look. She didn't know who I was, but she ran away. She must have something in her heart. I'm going to catch her. You guys ask me?"

Shao Mang didn't think about the Spirit God for the moment, and his eyes fell on the maid.

The maid couldn't help but shrink.

Yun Baoyuan was cute and sassy, ​​and looked like she was extremely powerful when pushing her, but she wouldn't be deceived in the Liao Mansion. She had met several big shots anyway, and Yun Baoyuan was a typical paper tiger.

This maid was not afraid at first, she just wanted to suffer some physical pain in front of Yun Baoyuan.

But at this moment, Shaomang's slightly thoughtful and diagnostic look made her panic.

She lowered her head.

Shao Mang took a few steps forward and asked, "Are you the one who takes care of Jin Yuzhi?"

There was a long silence.

With a slightly trembling voice: "Yes..."

Shao Mang looked back at Si Lingluo, who nodded.

Shao Mang continued to ask: "Since you are the one who takes care of her, when you see us strangers, don't you check her condition first? Or..." She

deliberately concealed the following words, and the maid shrank into a ball. , refused to speak.

Seeing this, Shao Mang simply walked up to her, knelt down and talked to her, "What do you mean by the 'three-year period' you said in the ancestral hall?"

The maid suddenly raised her head, not to mention her voice, and she was almost unable to breathe. "How do you..."

Shao Mang said warmly: "How do I know? It's not important. The Liao family has become quite prestigious in recent years. You should have heard of the Jin family in the family. How dare you neglect Jin Yuzhi like this? Yes. Did someone ask you to do this, or is it because Lord Jin has not shown up for three years and the Liao family has changed its mind and forgotten this family?"