Don't kneel

Pinellia novel
Don't kneel
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: "Sister, your clothes are in a mess."Next chapter: mouth broken
Don't Kneel

Jin Yu can only see that he put his heart into writing the book, including narrative and discussion, and his comments are fair.

Shao Mang was so engrossed in what he was watching that he didn't notice that the sun outside was shining hard and it was noon.

There was a knock on the door, and she looked up from the pile of books. She remembered that she had told the shopkeeper about delivering lunch in the morning, so she opened the door quietly, took the lunch box and came in.

When she turned around, she saw that the bed curtain had lifted up a corner, and Si Lingluo had woken up.

Shao Mang's feet immediately froze, and after a moment of silence, he raised the lunch box in his hand: "I guess senior sister will wake up now."

Si Lingluo's cheeks turned rosy, and she looked at her from the corner of her eye. "When will we set off?"

Shao Mang placed the lunch box on the table, opened the lid, and took out the light meals one by one. Looking at it like this, it felt inexplicably warm.

"The teleportation array will start at every moment. It's still early. Please take a rest."

Si Lingluo pursed her lips, nodded, and then said 'hmm' again.

When she lowered her eyes and saw the pajamas on her body, her fingers holding up the bed curtain suddenly curled up, and she stiffly lowered the curtain.

The bed curtain reflected her figure in a blur, and Shao Mang felt deeply in his heart. He wanted to say something, but he was afraid of disturbing such a quiet and gentle time, so he opened the door lightly. Have water ready.

When Si Lingluo got out of bed, Shao Mang came back, moistened the cloth and held it in front of her.

Si Lingluo took it silently and put it on her face. It was warm and cool, the temperature she always loved.

"Aren't you relieved this morning?"

Shao Mang waited for her to finish washing, folded the quilt on the bed, and said while folding: "I asked Fairy Baoyuan for Jing Yeyu's collection, and I saw it now."

Si Lingluo Suddenly I smelled the fragrance of chestnuts and looked at the table. Sure enough, there was a chestnut cake. "Aren't you sleepy?"

Shao Mang hung up the bed tent, "It's okay."

As soon as Si Lingluo sat down, Shao Mang, who had turned his back, suddenly turned around, walked to her, and knelt down with an indistinguishable expression. .

Si Lingluo was startled and when she immediately wanted to help her, Shao Mang grabbed her hand and pushed her down to sit down.

"Senior sister, I've offended you."

Unsurprisingly, she was talking about what happened last night.

Some feelings, like marks on the body, are difficult to fade away.

It's comforting, soul-destroying, and even devastating.

She was really about to learn what dying was.

Si Lingluo knew that before last night, she might not have understood what it felt like to have souls and flesh come together, let alone think that a simple touch could cause souls and flesh to tremble together.

The passion inside your body will never dissipate.

From now on, whenever I see Shao Mang, I can think of her deliberate teasing, rude biting, and suppressed sounds.