Let it die

- Let it die. (Updated 1+2)

Her sudden silence was so strange that it made Lu Zhuo feel itchy and he leaned over to flip through several pages.

Even Si Lingluo looked around a few times.

What was the content that actually made Shao Mang, who had a strong heart, become silent?

You know, she reads dry things like "The Book of All Things" with gusto. Is there any story book more boring than the classics?

But there is another possibility.

A few words appeared above the heads of several people present, grouped together: obscene reading?

After reading a few pages, Lu Zhuo felt disappointed: "At first glance, it was written by a disciple of some immortal sect. She completely wrote herself as a goddess. Lin Yansheng, you are so amazing. You can read this for an hour."

Lin Yansheng had no reaction after hearing this. , she has never read any serious books. She has read countless of these things and has different tastes. There is nothing to argue with.

Shao Mang calmly put the book into Lu Zhuo's hand and said in a subtle tone: "Is it poorly written?"

Lin Yan persuaded: "Second Senior Sister, our words don't count. You have to read it yourself to know.

" Mang turned to Lu Zhuo again. Lu Zhuo considered his words and said, "It's not bad. I've only turned four pages, but it's only a thousand words. The heroine has already killed five monsters, and those moves are so realistic." Yes, I look at this thing just like reading sword manuals. I’m scared, too scared.”

Lin Yan said: “I don’t agree. Who doesn’t have a dream of saving the world? When I was a child, I often fantasized about slaying demons and slaying demons. I can’t see this. Satisfied."

Lu Zhuo said: "I can accept what Second Senior Sister said, you? Forget it, even a mosquito can bully you."

Lin Yan said with anger: "It's like you dare to swat a fly."

Two people People exposed each other's shortcomings, and Shao Mang just listened to it for fun.

Seeing this, Mo Yun suddenly said: "You dare to talk about things that cannot be brought to the table. If I were you, I would die of shame."

Lin Yan said: "..."

Lu Zhuo: "...Who brought her here? "?"

Lin Yansheng turned to look at Shao Mang.

Shao Mang: "..."

Shao Mang frowned and said: "Mo Yun, there are so many things that you can't do on the stage, and I don't see you dying of shame."

Mo Yun said angrily: "Second Senior Sister, how could you - how could you... They."

Shao Mang said coldly: "Who are they? They are your senior sisters. If you don't want to go with us, just stay in Jingshu City." Lin Yansheng said immediately: "That's right, we still have one less burden

."

Yun almost cried in anger again.

Giving Shao Mang a hard look, she walked away hurt.

When a few people walked to the lobby, she had already eaten.

Lin Yansheng and Lu Zhuo were careless and forgot everything they had just seen when they saw the delicious food on the table.

Mo Yun looked at them viciously. If Shao Mang hadn't known the inside story, he might have mistakenly thought that what happened just now was not a dispute of words, but a murder of a relative.