The story of Ganoderma boss

Shaomang looked towards the inn.

The sky was filled with purple light and the fire was so intense that she might not be able to get through.

Tangled for a moment, she turned her head.

The strange and strange woman noticed her gaze, frowned slightly, and stretched out her hand to catch the Ganoderma monster running towards the fire.

Shao Mang was startled.

Such strong spiritual energy is rare in the world.

Who is she.

At this time, Si Lingluo woke up with the roar of the Ganoderma monster.

Shao Mang was pleasantly surprised: "Senior sister?"

Si Lingluo unconsciously used force on her hands to tighten her grip on Shao Mang's neck.

Only then did she realize that she had been held by Shao Mang.

She quickly got down to the ground, let go of her hand, and looked at Shao Mang seriously: "Are you okay?"

Something happened in that cave. It's not convenient to talk about it at the moment. Shao Mang said: "I'm okay, senior sister. We will fall asleep after we fall asleep." You've entered a hole. I'll tell you slowly when you get back."

Si Lingluo said, "It's okay."

She raised her eyes to see the purple flames raging in the inn. She was in a daze for a moment, then slowly turned her eyes and saw a purple soul. .

Her eyes suddenly opened wide, her expression blank.

Shao Mang had never seen Si Lingluo have such a big emotional reaction. She had always treated others coldly in the past. Lin Yansheng and the others said privately that even if the Yunxiao sect was wiped out, she would not necessarily blink an eye.

She was even more curious about who this woman was that could make her senior sister treat her differently.

The woman couldn't stand the howling of the Ganoderma monster, and resisted the urge to crush it, saying: "I want to go in and die, but I have no objection."

The Ganoderma monster said: "You put the fire away——"

"You treat me like Are the Purple Flames sold by the pound?"

The Ganoderma Monster raised its eyebrows. It was already short of water and was even more withered and yellow at the moment. "Why do you want to burn them to death?"

It seemed to be no longer afraid and pressed. : "Why do you do this?"

The woman rolled up her sleeves and said, "They have their current fate, don't they all owe it to you? What's more, they have become sadistic spirits, the third among evil spirits, and there is no way out. Even if they are alive, It would be better to die if I have to lie in a cave crying to heaven and earth for eternity."

When the Ganoderma monster heard the words "Thank you for your gift," its head drooped, and its two eyes that were not bright became even more cloudy. "It's you who are going to die, you immortal cultivators... you're so abominable -"

the waiter warned sadly: "No more..."

The Ganoderma monster brushed her hand away, stood up on one leg, and stood with the three people on the opposite side. He picked one who seemed to be helpless and hit him hard.

After a pause, she was put into the medicine bag by Si Lingluo.

"..."

Si Lingluo realized later and released it again, saying expressionlessly: "Sorry, it's easy."