95 Turn a stone into evil

Pinellia novel
Turn a stone into trouble
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: BetrayalNext chapter: We go together through thick and thin
The fire quickly spread to the firefly

forest, the tall trees and vegetation burned fiercely, insects and ants scattered in all directions, and the forest fell into chaos.

The whole thing happened so suddenly that it was too late to put out the fire or stop the defectors.

In the end, Jing Wanmu and Jin Fuxuan worked together to eliminate Ziliuhuo, but Yinglin was damaged too much and could not be restored.

The onlookers were greatly disappointed. Although the Firefly Forest was cold and gloomy, not comparable to the Fairy Mountain Blessed Land within the Xuanheng Sect, it was still a unique scenery.

Bai Lu formed a formation and summoned the disciples of the Xuanheng Sect. After asking Jing Wanmu for his opinion, he personally led people to capture Shao Mang.

Things have reached this point, and no one can remember why they came here.

After a fight, Fang Shi's face was covered with mud, and her fairy clothes were scratched by the evil spirits turned into branches. After she settled down, she remembered, didn't she say she wanted to arrest Zhou Fushu?

Where is Zhou Fushu...?

Yun Xining realized later that Zhou Fushu had disappeared, and couldn't help but sneered: "Master Jing, aren't we here to arrest Zhou Fushu? Zhou Fushu has already run away, so I said Grandmaster Han is very good at putting the cart before the horse, and wants to target him for no reason. It has nothing to do with the female fairy. It's fine now. Zhou Fushu ran away again. With your ability, the next time you see Zhou Fushu, he may ascend to the heaven."

Han Jixun's face turned red because of the soul-eating talisman just now. He tried his best to reduce his sense of presence and did not reply. Her words.

But it would be a big mistake to think that he was suffering from shame. He didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, he was just blushing that he didn't snatch these humble unknown monks.

Shao Mang took Si Lingluo away. Did he really want to protect her? Maybe she had some evil intentions, who knew if she would take advantage of Si Lingluo's little spiritual power when she wasn't prepared?

How many hundred years does it take for people in the world of cultivation to ascend to godhood? Even though she is Jing Yeyu, doesn't she still have no divine status now? Isn't she moved?

People are ugly.

He coldly said goodbye to Jing Wanmu, made a teleportation spell and left.

Jing Wanmu was silent for a moment and responded to Yun Xining's words, "Grandmaster Han didn't mean it. No one knew it would be like this."

Yun Xining said to herself, knowing how to pretend.

Jin Fuxun said slowly: "With Zhou Fushu's character, how can he soar?"

Yun Xining frowned, and when she was about to speak, Nie Shenzhi pressed her hand down and said expressionlessly: "Since you think character Only good people can rise to the top, so why target Jing Yeyu like this?"

Jin Fushu sneered: "I have never evaluated Jing Yeyu's character, and there is only a personal enmity between me and her. But you, Head Nie, Regarding Fushi City, I thought you were upright and upright, but why are your disciples so useless that they actually killed each other..." As

soon as she said these words, Nie Shenzhi's face instantly became pale.

When Yun Xining still wanted to help, Jing Wanmu said tiredly: "Don't argue for now. It won't be too late to ask Bai Lu after he gets them back."