Absent-minded

Pinellia novel
Absent-minded
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: "They eloped."Next chapter: Writing a biography of Jing Yeyu
Absently

in a quiet place, Zhou Fushu stood with his hands behind his back, smiling warmly.

Shaomang realized that this was his dream sea.

She rarely dreams, and usually sleeps at dawn, so her dream sea is empty.

Zhou Fushu stepped forward and stepped on the ground, which was as light as water. Circles of ripples spread out unexpectedly.

She was very puzzled, "Don't you have any desire? Menghai is cleaner than Yu Wan's wallet."

Shao Mang tried his best to stay awake: "How did you get in?"

Zhou Fushu smiled kindly, with cracked eyes and two The Taoist eyebrows were harmonious and even more beautiful: "I sensed that you were missing me, so I came here. Is there a better immortal than me in the world?"

Shao Mang once again paid attention to a common saying.

People really can't talk about it.

When she misses her lover repeatedly, she may not appear, but if she lightly thinks about the person she doesn't want to see, she will definitely come.

"Yunxiao Sect has many restrictions, but you can still enter my dream sea?" She is indeed a female fairy in the Wangxian realm.

Zhou Fushu didn't hear any yearning from this sentence. Shao Mang didn't seem to really care about her Wangxian realm, he simply wanted to know how she got in.

Zhou Fushu took a few more steps forward, walked to Shao Mang, and stepped on the ripples. "I have my own way." Shao Mang frowned, thinking of something, and said, "

Liu Li Purifying Fire?"

Zhou Fushu said Zan said: "I just like to deal with people like you."

Shao Mang said: "Let me just say, that night in Yanci City, I couldn't beat you at all, but you left midway and didn't come to get the Glazed Pure Fire. ."

Zhou Fushu's eyes brightened: "I didn't come to get it because I wanted to help you."

Shao Mang naturally wouldn't believe it: "Help me? I'm not Hua Tiqi, so there's no need to lie to me."

Zhou Fushu looked at her seriously. she.

Because she was in the dream sea space, her appearance was the same as before going to bed. Her hair was unadorned, her face was clean and her eyes were bright, and she was beautiful and gentle.

"I really want to help you. Think about it, what is the Glazed Pure Fire? It is the divine fire on the first level of the Sky Burial Platform. No matter how powerful your senior sisters and brothers are, the treasures they get can't be as good as yours, right? This time You will win the inner sect's training competition."

Shao Mang did not accept her sentiments: "So your purpose is to let me win our sect's training competition? What good will this do to you?"

Zhou Fushu suddenly changed his mind. Opening the topic: "If it were someone else who started fighting me as soon as he saw me, you actually chatted with me for so long."

Shao Mang said: "I can't beat you."

Zhou Fushu hesitated for a moment, his pair of calculating eyes There was also a cloudy sincerity in his eyes, "Okay. Let me tell the truth. If one day we can really overturn today's situation, I will only let you go."

Shao Mang frowned: "No need. There won't be that day. "

Zhou Fushu returned to the previous topic: "I help you, of course there are benefits for me. Your name is Shao Mang now, right? Well, Shao Mang, one day the two of us will fight side by side." Shao Mang raised his eyelids slightly :