Mouth is broken

Pinellia novel
Mouth is broken
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Don’t kneelNext chapter: Night talk in the main hall
Shaomang

was a quick reader. He read all the collections before setting off and returned them to Yun Baoyuan intact.

Yun Baoyuan held her hand and asked her for a long time, wanting to know what she would say about Jing Yeyu's rough life. Shaomang was helpless, so he simply replied with two words, "rough." It would be a lie to say that he was not disappointed

.

Yun Baoyuan originally thought that Shao Mang would have a different understanding.

Jing Yeyu is a taboo in the world of cultivation, and what is contained in these collections is only a small part of the major events in her life. There are more unknowns waiting to be revealed.

Even if Shao Mang doesn't like this kind of existence that is very different from the rest of the world, he should still be a little curious.

But she was so indifferent.

While waiting for the teleportation array to activate, she had another vague guess.

"Shao Mang, did your ancestor have any quarrel with Jing Yeyu?"

Shao Mang was surprised by her asking, and he was stunned for a while before replying: "No."

Yun Baoyuan was still doubtful and didn't believe it at all. , turned around and thought deeply.

Seeing this, Shao Mang turned sideways and talked to Si Lingluo.

Si Lingluo said, "How can I tell Master these things when I go back?"

Shao Mang held her hand uneasily, "Sister, I always feel... Master seems to know. She deliberately let Mo Yun go down the mountain. She must have known about our situation at the foot of the mountain, but she didn't ask about it on the Fenhuan Mirror."

Si Lingluo said, "Ask her when you get back."

Shao Mang said, "Senior sister said that, so the master also knows about it. "

Si Lingluo said: "Maybe."

Shao Mang said: "...What is this statement?"

Si Lingluo said: "If you ask, the master will definitely not admit it, and I can't say anything at this time." So sure."

Shao Mang thought about her words carefully, and then said: "It makes sense."

When Mo Yun hurried over, the teleportation array had already been activated.

Yun Baoyuan said dissatisfied: "I gave you the spirit stone to buy the teleportation ticket, and you are still dawdling. It's so procrastinating that it's not useful!" But

Mo Yun couldn't bear it. After knowing that the collection was something unspeakable in the morning, she knew that the eldest lady who had pinched Yun Baoyuan's tail was determined not to suffer in front of her.

She said calmly: "Isn't it time to catch up? What are you arguing about?"

Yun Baoyuan was so angry that she almost pounced on her and overturned her Tianling Cap.

Sure enough, sure enough, this woman is her nemesis, and she doesn't know how angry she will be from now on.

Rainbow Dash suddenly felt sad.

When they returned to Yunxiao Immortal Mansion, all the disciples they saw saluted Shaomang with respect in their eyes.

Shao Mang thought that today the list has been announced and the results of the last training competition have been announced.