Enter the inn

After entering the inn,

we followed the compass directions and walked for half an hour.

During this period, not to mention the big monsters, not even the minor perverts were encountered.

After passing a black river, then passing through a green forest, walking through twists and turns of paths, we finally saw a simple and silent inn.

There is a small wine shed at the entrance of the inn, with wine flags hanging in front of it, and the four words on the flags are neat and grand - Wanyao Tavern.

The legendary Ten Thousand Demons Inn is full of carnage and there are so many monsters that some little demons may be sucked into the nose between breaths.

But when Shao Mang stood right in front of the inn, he didn't even see a fly's leg.

Could it be said that this formation actually drives high and moves low?

The entrance is an impenetrable phantom net, but the destination is a desolate no-man's land?

Shao Mang was confused: "Sister, are we going the wrong way?"

After saying this, there was no reply.

Shao Mang turned around and was shocked to find that Si Lingluo was missing.

She was shocked to realize that something was wrong, so she immediately kept silent, silently held the hilt of the sword, and stood still.

Senior sister will not disappear out of thin air, unless there is a formation here.

No wonder not a single monster can be seen in the Ten Thousand Monsters Inn.

Shao Mang thought of what Si Lingluo had said. The Ten Thousand Demons Inn was a formation set up by a tenth-level formation master. It was based on a mortal's life chart and woven with three thousand life threads.

Since this is the case, there must be one layer after another of formations.

Just now in the mirror, someone said something similar.

The senior sister also told her that from the moment they entered the formation, the clearance trajectory was automatically generated.

Does this mean that the senior sister is beside her and just entered her small trajectory formation?

She slowly raised her hand, drew a talisman in the air, and broke the formation.

But that talisman... was empty.

Shaomang was shocked.

How can it be.

At this moment, she vaguely heard a strange laughter, as if mocking her.

Shao Mang looked at the inn quietly.

There must be many monsters there, but she can't see them now.

Everyone is in the same place, but they can't see each other.

But everything around him was extremely clear, as if he was the only one left in the world.

The formation breaking talisman is empty, does that mean there is no formation here?

Then this is...

Shao Mang Jingsi.

--The demon miasma.

Yes, it's demon miasma.

It's easy to get rid of evil spirits.

Things that confuse people's six senses can only be installed in a dark and humid place like Wanyao Inn.