rushing into the sea

Pinellia novel
rushing into the sea
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: The Blessing of the Living GodNext chapter: "Are you going to stop me too?"
Rushing into

the sea , it's so bright that it's hard to stay any longer.

Yun Baoyuan meant to find a restaurant to rent a room and then discuss it slowly.

It's just that she forgot that Shao Mang and Si Lingluo were both Yu Wan's apprentices, and they inherited Yu Wan's search invisibly. They actually found a wine shop, ordered three seats and three bottles of wine, and sat down. .

It means sitting there until dark.

Yun Baoyuan scolded inwardly.

Learn something good!

She was just about to sit down when she was pushed away by Shao Mang. She was unhappy and was about to speak some truth when she saw Shao Mang tied his sleeves and wiped the tables, chairs and benches clean and shiny with a calm expression.

Si Lingluo stood quietly and waited, not surprised at all by Shao Mang's behavior, as if she was used to it.

When Yun Baoyuan's butt touched the stool, she actually had the illusion of being superior to others.

She opened the wine bottle and took a closer look. "It tastes okay."

Hearing her words, the bartender who poured the wine wiped his sweat.

These customers look tricky. The boss is not here today. If they really make a fuss, she will run away by herself. There is no way she can keep the wine.

The old lady selling pig's trotters next door kicked her and said, "I came here to have a drink and even cleaned the tables and stools for you. I'm afraid I'm not as crazy as Erya on the front street." The

bartender thought of the girl's appearance while cleaning. , I don’t know whether it’s disgust or excitement, his expression is very complicated. "Can't you?"

Grandma said, "Hey, I really can't tell..."

Before she could finish her second sentence, the bartender raised his head and urged, "Why?"

Grandma had already ran back to her stall angrily.

The bartender didn't know why, so he curled his lips and continued to ladle the wine. After a jar of wine was filled, she got up and turned around, looking at each other with Shao Mang behind her.

Everything around him was frozen.

After a while, the bartender smiled innocently, "Sir, sir, would you like to add more wine or..."

Shao Mang stretched out his hand: "Give me a plate of peanuts."

The bartender was embarrassed, bit his lower lip, and placed a plate of peanuts on her in hand.

Just when she thought the matter was over, Shao Mang refused to leave and asked, "Who is Erya?"

The bartender was frightened to death, thinking of the rudeness with which she wiped the table and washed the stools just now, and immediately told the whole story: "Who is Erya?" The dog raised by the owner of the rice noodle shop on the front street died for the white dog of the owner of the tofu shop on the back street a year ago. It hit its head on a pillar and became a fool. The owner of the rice noodle shop also asked the tofu shop owner for compensation, a total of six gold baht and three One silver baht and two copper bahts, I said everything that needs to be said..."

Shao Mang nodded, "Oh."

She was just asking casually.

Return to your seat with the peanuts.