Lu Yuelian

Pinellia novel
Lu Yuelian
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: YingcoffinNext chapter: Orchid destroys jade
In Lu Yue's Lotus

Color Pavilion, the colorful phoenix lazily drooped its wings.

Jing Wanmu fluttered his sleeves and broke the water mirror, "Now that you are in debt and not with me, go find Shao Mang."

Zhou Fushu shook his head: "Wait a minute."

Jing Wanmu was surprised, "Don't you can't wait to see Lu Yuelian? ? Why, my thoughts are different in the morning and at night?"

Zhou Fushu smiled lightly: "Master, who do you think I am?"

Jing Wanmu said: "I think I still understand you. If nothing else, you are fickle. No one can win you in anything."

Zhou Fushu accepted this evaluation with a smile, and walked to a colorful phoenix with his hands behind his back. His hands were itchy, so he stretched out and touched it. Unexpectedly, the colorful phoenix screamed like a slaughtered pig. Come on, she was slightly startled, and when she retracted her hand, she seemed to accidentally pluck out a feather from the colorful phoenix.

Caifeng whimpered again, which was really unpleasant.

Zhou Fushu said: "I am a bit fickle, but this shows that I have a rich heart and do not follow a rigid path. Master should learn from me."

Jing Wanmu raised his hand, and in the blink of an eye, Zhou Fushu hid it in his sleeve The feathers inside were already lying quietly in her palm.

"Insatiable greed."

Zhou Fushu said slightly apologetically, "It's just convenient, not intentional."

Jing Wanmu said: "If you don't go, Lu Yuelian will follow Shao Mang and run away, but don't come to me for help."

Zhou Fushu said lightly . Sighing: "I told the truth, I'm afraid Master won't like to hear it, but it's true, I know Shao Mang better than you do, whether a hundred years ago or now."

Jing Wanmu threw the feather on the ground and sat on the chair He continued the incense, "How do you say this?"

Zhou Fushu said: "You let Shao Mang know the whole story of dying to save the world. She herself is a cold-hearted person, plus a third of ambition. I think this time she will even Zongdu will not come back again. The next time we meet, she may have the same status as Master."

Jing Wanmu said: "According to you, she is discussing with Lingluo how to get rid of me now?"

Zhou Fushu still said With a smile on his face: "I guess you have to count me too."

Zhou Fulu suddenly had an idea and said with great interest: "Master, why don't we make a bet on who is the first person Shao Mang kills after leaving the forbidden area? ?"

Jing Wanmu was very interested in this question and thought about it for a while, but in the end he didn't have an accurate answer. "It's hard to say. She has always been able to hide what she is thinking. Even if she is so angry at the moment, she will not show it. It's just that she has experienced the injustice she suffered before and after she died to save the world. She is full of hatred and must fight for it. Let's vent our anger. Whoever is unlucky enough to be in front of us at this time will definitely become the dead soul under her sword."

Zhou Fushu calculated the time and said, "It should be awake."

Jing Wanmu pinched his fingers. "I don't know if Shao Mang can defeat him."

Zhou Fushu suggested: "Master, we can help each other from a distance. What's the difficulty?"

Jing Wanmu said: "I'm just being humble. You'd better go over and help, lest anyone get hurt by Shao Mang." If you are dead, you come to me again to collect debts, and I am very annoyed."