Who wouldn't be moved?

Pinellia novel
Who wouldn't be moved?
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: Are you afraid of me?Next chapter: "The alert fairy."
Who wouldn't be tempted

on the day of the monthly exam? Everyone in the school was writing furiously, and the scent of ink of different kinds shamelessly lingered together, making you sick to hear it.

Yuan Hengju still thought that this was the behavior of the students in front of him, and his expression became more and more proud for a while.

Jing Wanmu rode the colorful phoenix and looked at the scene in the school with a water mirror, shaking his head.

No wonder Shao Mang always looked down on this person, he was really not worthy of his reputation.

The flowing clouds were like water, and she was lying on Cai Feng's back.

Shao Mang sat upright and answered the questions, feeling inexplicably that someone's eyes were looking at him, like a light on his back.

Jing Wanmu laughed out loud when he saw this.

Still so vigilant.

This is the person she wants.

I killed someone last night, but today I answered the question so calmly, as if nothing happened.

This is what she wanted for Jing Yeyu.

Over the years, she has not had a single attendant, nor has she had any apprentices.

She always wanted to leave the closest position to Jing Yeyu.

As soon as the monthly exam was over, Yuan Hengju immediately collected the papers without leaving any sympathy.

Shao Mang and Si Lingluo came out together. They did not discuss the topic like others, but remained silent.

The events of last night still weighed heavily on my mind like a haze. It is inevitable that the incident will happen.

After walking out of the academy, Si Lingluo suddenly said: "You go back first, I'm going to see someone."

Shao Mang advised: "Don't go."

Si Lingluo held her hand and said softly: "What happened last night was not a coincidence. , I'm afraid... I'd better ask clearly."

Shao Mang hesitated for a moment, then stood by the door, "I'll wait for you here."

After the self-control incident, it was difficult for Shao Mang to let her take risks alone.

Si Lingluo knew she was worried, so she just said, "I'll be back soon."

Shao Mang looked at her back worriedly and didn't move for a long time.

When Caifeng screamed, Jing Wanmu opened his eyes sleepily and saw Si Lingluo not far away.

In thirty years, the two have never met each other. They both hate each other deeply, but they cannot kill each other because of someone.

Every time Jing Wanmu saw her, he felt that his flesh and bones were being burned by the fire of hatred.

She put her arms behind her head and looked over with interest, as if looking at a rare visitor: "How did you find this place?"

She seemed to be coming and going with only a few pieces of clothing, and she was dressed casually, but that The white clothes are so exquisite that they seem to be woven with soft moonlight, flowing softly and shining.

If one didn't know her identity, one would probably think that she was a leisurely goddess in heaven, playing and having fun on earth.

Si Lingluo stood quietly and did not reply to her words.