Go down the mountain

She rarely cried when going down the mountain .

Why did you cry last time? Why did you cry last time?

After thinking about it for a long time, I finally remembered it.

The last time she cried was because her father sold the wreaths she had made all day and night.

Of course, she is not nostalgic for those garlands, and even if she is, she will not shed tears for them.

In fact, those garlands were made of poisonous flowers. Her original intention was to hang them in the north room and poison her father to death, so as to accelerate the law of poverty for three generations, but it was messed up.

Buyers came to the door, and Mo Yun was beaten to tears.

And this time she cried, it was a sign of her love and righteousness.

She thought she was considerate of her treatment of Shao Mang, but Shao Mang didn't cherish this uniqueness and dared to betray her and get entangled with Si Lingluo.

Does Shao Mang know what kind of person she is? Does he know that she has countless things in the world in her heart?

She tried to awaken Shao Mang's reason and stared helplessly.

Shao Mang was even more helpless than her: "What do you think of me like this? Can you still ask for it after Xiao Huang spits out the letter?"

Mo Yun was extremely ashamed and angry. If there were only the two of them here, everything would be easy to say, and she could even coax her. But Si Lingluo was right next to Shao Mang, and the two of them seemed closer than she and Shao Mang.

She just said harsh words to Si Lingluo. Could it be that she wanted to slap her in the face now?

She took a deep breath and resisted the urge to kill the dog: "Second senior sister, the important point is not the letter, but my apology. Do you feel it?"

Shao Mang felt that sometimes words between people are not meant to be congenial. Many sentences. "The letter has been eaten by Xiao Huang, how can I still feel?"

Mo Yun was slightly startled. Then he pointed to the magnolia flower bowl in Xiao Huang's mouth: "What about this? I bought this with great difficulty!"

Shao Mang stretched out his hand, and Xiao Huang obediently put the flower bowl into her hand.

"Give it back to you."

Moyun frowned.

Xiao Huang's saliva was clearly visible on the flower pot.

Her eyebrows twitched and she said in disgust, "I don't want it."

Shao Mang gave the flower pot to Xiao Huang again.

Xiao Huang happily took it back to his kennel.

Mo Yun couldn't believe it at all. What just happened was like a nightmare in the afternoon.

She knew that people couldn't take a nap, otherwise something would happen.

But she didn't take a nap today either.

how so.

Didn't Shao Mang value the most nonsense of benevolence, justice, propriety, wisdom, and trust in the past? In the past, she would never have accepted this flower bowl in vain, and she would definitely have to reward her.

She used to be more rigid than a coffin board.

Today, unexpectedly...

Mo Yun has used Shao Mang as the current person for three years, and has long forgotten what the real Shao Mang looks like, leaving only a hazy shadow.