But now there is a senior sister.

Pinellia novel
But now there is a senior sister.
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Thousands of swords pierce the heart!Next chapter: Mountains covered with snow
But now there is a senior sister.

Nie Shenzhi ordered Bai Yan to prepare the banquet living room.

The banquet hall was near Pingxiao Hall, not far from here. Bai Yan hurried there and had no time to think about who the guest was.

When Zhen Libing was sent to help, she kindly told her the truth: "My master said that the master of Luofeng Island is here. Shao Mang got into trouble and escaped back to ask the master to support her. The master is worried about this What's the matter? As a disciple, you don't understand the hard work of the master, and you are so close to Shao Mang. How much does it hurt the master's heart?"

Bai Yan instantly lost the intention to work, and lifted the chair heavily. He put it down again.

"We haven't even picked up a pulse yet, but we say that she will definitely die. When Island Master Jin comes, don't we know what happened? You won't survive the night?"

Zhen Libing looked at her with subtle eyes, as if she was pitying her. , his eyes were slightly bent, and there was a sympathetic smile on his lips.

"I know you like to take it hard. Just do whatever you want,

just don't come to me and cry when the time comes." She never does these menial tasks of cleaning tables and sweeping the floor, and she only came here to say a few words to disgust Bai Yan. After that, she found a clean chair and sat down, and started drinking tea with a relaxed expression.

Bai Yan didn't expect her to do anything, so she kept silent and carefully cleaned up the banquet room.

She didn't say that the tea was leftover from the previous guest.

Judging from Zhen Liping's temperament, she doesn't look like someone who dislikes these things.

The news that Jin Fuxui was coming to the Immortal Mansion did not spread. Shao Mang didn't know about it until Jin Fuxuan's sedan arrived at the gate of the Immortal Mansion.

Si Lingluo was writing runes, and when she dipped in cinnabar, she subconsciously glanced at Shao Mang.

But Shao Mang didn't smile back like before, but sat quietly and was lost in thought.

Si Lingluo lowered her head and continued writing, and asked aloud: "Are you still thinking about Jin Yuzhi?"

Shao Mang felt a little embarrassed when she poked the main point, got up, walked to her, and looked at the runes she had written. , I was greatly appreciative in my heart, but I didn’t say anything in my mouth.

He just said: "If it's just Jin Yu's body, then the master can just give it to Jin Fuxun, but..."

Si Lingluo raised her face, "I guess you are afraid that Jin Fuxun will also know your identity." , thinking of the real cause of Jin Yu's death, are you seeking revenge?"

Shao Mang smiled sadly.

"It's true. Now I'm just an ordinary female cultivator of the Yunxiao sect. After the Inner Sect's experience was announced, someone in the Immortal Mansion must be unhappy. If they take the opportunity to mess with me, I won't be able to find any reinforcements." Si Lingluo dipped in

cinnabar again. , repeatedly rubbed the tip of the pen in the inkstone, "I have an idea."

Shao Mang said: "Sister, please tell me."

Si Lingluo said: "Let's run away."

Shao Mang said: "..."

Shao Mang said: " Escape?"