Are you afraid of me?

Pinellia novel
Are you afraid of me?
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: The incident happenedNext chapter: Who wouldn’t be moved?
Are you afraid of me?

Shaomang was extremely unfamiliar with the things she said, and she couldn't believe that she had once been such a righteous person.

For her to accept such a past, it is no less difficult than Xiao Huang becoming the next immortal leader in the world of cultivation.

"It sounds like Lu Yuelian is not someone willing to participate in this. Even if we find her, I'm afraid it won't be of much use."

Shao Mang prepared for the worst.

What she said was reasonable, and Si Lingluo had also thought that this might be the result, but other than that, there was no better way.

She has been restless these past few days. She has not been like this in the past thirty years.

"Didn't Jing Wanmu look for you?"

Shao Mang shook his head: "I have always been wondering, she only appeared once in my dream sea, and never showed up again. Today, Fairy Baoyuan and I went to the clan mansion, and she just I gave Yuan Hengju a gentle lesson, and said a few words to Fairy Baoyuan, but ignored me. I don’t know what she was going to do." The whole

courtyard was filled with roses like snow, a gentle breeze blew, and the trees around the courtyard were tall and dense, with dense leaves. Like a net, not a single star can fall down. Blocked by the moonlight, the whole courtyard looks quiet and dark, as if it is trapped in a black net.

Si Lingluo was distressed for a moment and said, "If that doesn't work, we'll just use the spirit plate."

Shao Mang subconsciously touched his chest, then remembered that the spirit plate had been put away long ago.

"How can this happen? Even if Jing Wanmu's plan succeeds, the worst we can do is lose our lives. But once we use the spirit plate to detect our fate and it backfires on ourselves, it won't be worth the loss." Her attitude was very firm. Si Lingluo didn't want to offend her

too much . Heart, swallow the rest of the words intact, follow Shaomang's words, and prepare to take one step at a time.

After another ten days of classes, no one in the college dared to be late or leave early, even Yun Baoyuan was punctual.

Yuan Hengju took it for granted that his majesty played a role, and his voice became louder and louder in class.

On this day, he talked about 'Mending the Sky' and 'Creating the World'. The students below were all in high spirits and wanted to hear his opinions, but he was vague and prevaricated and did not explain in depth.

After class, several groups of people gathered together to discuss.

Normally, a few people would have left early, but the situation has been special recently. The sect has been investigating the forbidden areas. These students are also considered to have great powers and can always find out new news. After Shao Mang and Si Lingluo put it together, it was very easy. The detention started with a tacit understanding, and it really lived up to expectations, and I heard a lot of gossip.

For example, a sword cultivator was caught stealing, and the victim demanded compensation for his spiritual grass worth one hundred spiritual stones. After searching the sword cultivator's body, he only found a dull, low-grade spiritual stone. Everyone finally understood that the sword cultivator was Really poor.

There are countless reports of these roosters and dog thieves, and occasionally there are some real and reliable clues mixed in with them.

For example, there has been progress in the forbidden area, and Yuan Hengju is making arrangements to arrest people; Yuan Hengju's relatives in the Yunxiao sect are coming back to visit relatives, and they even bring a pretty fairy with them.