Senior sister recognizes the fairy

The senior sister recognized the indifferent and deep eyes of Xian Gu Si Lingluo. No matter how Ru Lan looked at her, it was like looking into a night fog, mysterious and empty, unable to see through.

Ru Lan said, "Don't you want to?"

Ru Lan said, "Forget it."

She looked away, mounted her horse decisively, turned the horse's head, and left quickly.

Last night at Hua Mansion, she asked Hui Lan how she could find her Xiaochun.

Shao Mang probably understood the reason why she did this, so he didn't take it to heart and entered Baifu Tower with Si Lingluo.

Atu finally built a two-person kennel and slumped on the chair tiredly.

Seeing them coming in, she still gathered some energy and asked, "What did Ru Lan ask you just now?"

Shao Mang asked for a pot of tea and turned his mind to Atu, "It's a bit hard to say. She asked me and sister if we would like to I'm willing to be nice to her."

A'tu smiled with her voice still in her voice, "Hahahahahaha, Rulan asked, I'm not surprised at all."

Shao Mang ironed Si Lingluo's cup and added tea. "How do you say this?"

Si Lingluo took the cup and took a sip.

A'tu wiped her sweat with a handkerchief and calmed down before saying: "Not long ago, she bumped into Hui Lan and Sister Xiaochun, and asked Sister Xiaochun if she was tired of Hui Lan. If she was, she could take Hui Lan's position at any time." Shao Mang

asked. "What happened next?"

Atu said, "The nose and face were bruised and swollen after being beaten by Huilan, not long ago."

Shao Mang laughed out loud, but quickly stopped: "Are they sisters? They have different looks and different personalities. They are all different, but compared to Huilan, Rulan is not fierce."

Atu said: "They are not biological sisters, they were adopted by the previous city lord. They have grown up together since childhood and have a deep love."

Shao Mang couldn't help but admire: "Your boss is so brave. I was scared to death when I saw Hui Lan, but she wasn't scared at all. No matter what, it's Ru Lan's fault."

The cavalry patrolling the streets passed by the door again.

A'tu waited for the voice to fade away before replying: "I agree with what you said, but fate is all determined by God. Our sister Xiaochun is also a person who has endured hardship. She has seen people who are more vicious than Hui Lan. Why? Maybe they're afraid of Hui Lan."

Shao Mang said, "I still can't believe that they actually..."

Occasionally A Tu was angry at You Yi Chun for squeezing her, but the matters between them were kept behind closed doors and they could talk to outsiders. When criticizing You Yichun, she must stand by You Yichun.

"You girls are young, and you look like people who have not experienced war. Now it is thirty years of chastity, and the world is peaceful. How could you know that thirty years ago, bandits were rampant and the people were suffering. In ten years of chastity, the imperial capital was already prosperous. For one thing, the cities close to the imperial capital have almost recovered, but our small frontier town like Yanwu is still in dire straits. Even though Miss Xiaochun is so tender and skinny now, the years of fleeing really exposed the evil in people's hearts..."

A'tu said that they had been together for ten years and she and Youyichun were eight years old.

They all work in a laundry in Yanwucheng to support their families.