End of text

Pinellia novel
End of text
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: Empty streets, deserted graves, and persimmon grovesNext chapter: [Moyun Extra]
At the end of the text,

Shaomang and Jing Wanmu were talking about where they went. Everyone focused on Nie Shenzhi and Zhou Fushu while getting rid of evil spirits.

These two people came from the same sect, and they are both female immortals with extremely high cultivation levels. If you watch this battle, you will definitely gain something.

Nie Shenzhi still used his sword, forcing Zhou Fushu to retreat steadily.

Zhou Fushu finally blocked the blow with his spiritual power and landed firmly on the top of the stone statue. He said regretfully: "Senior Sister Nie, I don't have a weapon, but you got a fairy sword. How can I withstand this? Are you not bullying? Human?"

Nie Shenzhi threw the water-breaking knife over without thinking: "You gave this to Yin Cai, and now I return it to you."

Zhou Fushu subconsciously took the water-breaking knife in his hand, looking a little dazed.

Nie Shenzhi said: "Yin Cai knows that you killed Yin Yuantao, but she can't bear to blame you. She doesn't hate you even if you kill her. Zhou Fushu, if an ordinary person can understand the sincerity of these two people, it would be a shame to die." , you really don’t deserve it.”

Zhou Fushu chuckled, weighed the knife in his hand, and looked at the lines on it carefully.

It has been a hundred years since this knife came out, but it has not been worn at all, which shows how much the previous owner cared about it.

A Yin Cai look suddenly appeared in front of her eyes.

Yin Cai...

Yin Yuantao said that A Cai's favorite is sister Liang Yin.

Yeah?

If it was true, why would he be indecisive between Song Wanxu and her?

Yin Cai doesn't understand her. She hates being someone else's second choice most in her life.

But it would be a lie to say that he was unmoved by Yin Cai's death.

In the past hundred years, she had been asking for news about Yin Cai, but she never went to Jingshu City to see her once, because she was afraid that Yin Cai would be dragged down.

She heard that Yin Cai was raised by Song Wanxu to be a delicate young lady and would cry whenever something happened.

She remembered that A Cai always cried when she was at the Zhou family mansion. She was crying when we saw her for the first time, and she was still crying when we parted at the end.

Nie Shenzhi didn't give her time to reminisce about the past, and raised his sword to attack.

The sword wave circulated and the air flow surged, and the stone statue she was stepping on was easily broken open.

Zhou Fushu came to his senses instantly and did not dare to underestimate the enemy.

Zhou Fushu is not good at using swords, but Nie Shenzhi's sword is superb, and he can stand upright.

At this moment, Lu Yuelian, who was removing evil spirits, felt the familiar spiritual power, turned her neck stiffly, and stared at Zhou Fushu with her dull eyes.

Si Lingluo also became nervous.

It's impossible for Zhou Fushu to fight with the water-breaking knife honestly, she wants to use the poison array!