Sister, your clothes are in a mess.

Pinellia Novels
"Sister, your clothes are in a mess."
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: "I didn't mean to hide it from you."Next chapter: Don’t kneel
"Sister, your clothes are in a mess."

Someone outside the dining room complained that it was too hot and clamored for the shopkeeper to turn off the stove downstairs. The guests downstairs were unhappy, so the stove had to be turned on in the living room, otherwise they would freeze.

The shopkeeper learned to throw his hands away and gradually faded away from the dispute, leaving the guests in the private seats and the guests in the living room to argue alone.

The person in the living room said, you rich people should also suffer a little.

If you are scolded by the banquet seat, you will not eat it. If you like it, you can eat it. I ordered juicy foie gras tonight.

After that, I don't know how to resolve it, and the dispute subsided.

Shao Mang closed his eyes after listening to Si Lingluo's words.

She thought to herself, senior sister really knows everything.

If she is Jing Yeyu, then who is the senior sister?

Why would senior sister treat her like this?

Shao Mang doesn't think Si Lingluo is a person with deep obsessions. The past events that make Si Lingluo unable to get over are definitely not as simple as Gu Lanqi in Miaole Township.

The eyes are dark, but the mind is clearer.

The last thing Shao Mang wanted to do was to be a substitute, not even for himself in his previous life.

But now, she was surprised to realize that she was not so repulsive.

Gu Lanqi's story was too vivid and painful. Those emotions of love and hate have not left her body yet. Suddenly, another heart that had been silent for a long time began to beat.

That one belongs to her.

Si Lingluo's voice sounded like a clear spring flowing slowly from the opposite side, "Okay."

Shao Mang opened his eyes.

The night is slightly cool, snow petals are flying like butterflies, the courtyard is deserted, the lotus pattern sandalwood table has signs of wear and tear, the courtyard wall is mottled, the plum trees stand pretty, the snow is caught in the branches of the trees, and the plum blossoms are red and lovely.

Shaomang was shocked.

"This is exactly what I was thinking."

Looking across the way, I saw that Si Lingluo was wearing a striped skirt and a small coat, with two buns. She had no jewelry on her head and only wore pendants on her earlobes.

Shao Mang only noticed the earrings after looking at them many times. At first, he just looked at the face.

She wanted to smile but said, "Senior Sister, why did you change your clothes?"

Si Lingluo pointed to her white velvet beaded forehead wiper, "You said you want to abandon the old courtyard, light snow, red plums, and warm wine. , the implication is that there needs to be someone who can warm the wine, right? I don’t have the ability to change into a different person, but I can change myself. I really want to warm the wine for you."

Shao Mang lowered his head and said, I found that I was also dressed formally, with a long coat, clouds on my back, and pearls on my forehead, which made me look a bit like a matron.

"In this way, it seems that I am living here alone after the decline of my family, and you specially accompany me."

Si Lingluo said, "Do you like it?"