What she wants is Jing Yeyu.

Pinellia novel
What she wants is Jing Yeyu.
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: "Long time no see."Next chapter: "You forgot about her."
What she wants is Jing Yeyu.

Shao Mang asked: "Deer meat?"

Zhou Fushu told him frankly: "Today, those deer were running around, which made me unhappy. I shot two of them while you were walking to the Immortal Mansion as a favor. There were only two. , but I can’t give you one more, wouldn’t you mind, would you? Don’t take it to heart, I definitely value you, otherwise I wouldn’t come out to see you when everyone is shouting for a beating.”

There was a pair of simple scissors placed by the table. Shao Mang picked it up and plucked the heart of the candle. The candle first shrank back into a small ball, as if being sucked away, and then popped out again.

Zhou Fushu's words are really funny.

Shao Mang was used to being friendly and did not sarcastically say: "I'm surprised that you can come out to see me at this time."

Zhou Fushu leaned closer, and their shadows were reflected on the tissue paper window, looking intimate and gentle.

She said: "Just because you don't hit me, I have to tell you everything I know. You don't know it yet, right? There are rumors outside that you killed Liao Shuangming, the head of the Liao Mansion in Fushi City. This time Among the students at the Cultivation Academy, there is his apprentice, who is preparing to take revenge on you. Of course, there are also some enthusiastic knights who want to help kill you." This was something Shao Mang didn't expect. She took

it for Liao Shuangming. It’s long gone.

No wonder those people looked at her like that during roll call.

It was not that he wanted to challenge the disciples of Yunxiao Sect, but that he wanted to avenge Liao Shuangming.

It is unclear whether he really wanted to seek death for Liao Shuangming or if he wanted to become famous in the world of cultivation.

Before coming, Yu Wan had said more than once that the Xuanheng Sect was different from the Yunxiao Sect.

Zhou Fushu said: "Let me tell you this, Xuanhengzong is more chaotic than my love life. You can take care of yourself, but don't stay here. You are of great use to me." Shao Mang narrowed his eyes and did not ask this question.

"Useful" pointed and said: "How could they think that Liao Shuangming was killed by me?"

Zhou Fushu put his hands on his chin and smiled peacefully, "What do you think?"

Shao Mang felt helpless towards her, "It was you who spread the rumors. ?"

Zhou Fushu immediately sat up straight, with the candlelight reflecting on his face. The light and dark on his face were deep and beautiful, "What is spreading? You always think of me so bad. I am a heinous person in your eyes. ?”

If we don’t dwell on the past or ask about the future, it’s really impossible to look down on such a slim, slim, and harmonious woman.

However, since that night at the Liao Mansion Ancestral Hall, Shao Mang no longer believed her lies.

In order to achieve his goal, Zhou Fushu was able to turn ghosts into adults.

"Otherwise?"

Shao Mang raised his face.

Zhou Fushu stretched out his hand and forcibly raised her chin, "You misunderstood me, I was wronged."

It seemed gentle, but only Shao Mang knew that Zhou Fushu was pinching her chin with the strength of his sword. Feeling disgusted in her heart, she brushed it away vigorously and said: "How are you wronged? Didn't you kill Liao Shuangming? Didn't you push the shit basin over my head?" Zhou Fushu