Bullied

Pinellia novel
Bullied
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous chapter: [Moyun Extra]Next Chapter: The Moon of Reincarnation
After being bullied into

temporarily taking over the Xuanhengzong affairs for half a year, Nie Shenzhi went to Caige.

It happened that Yun Xining came to visit, and the two became companions.

Caifeng was unhappy. Because she missed Jing Wanmu, she stopped eating and drinking, and her feathers became smooth.

Seeing this, Yun Xining came to the conclusion: Even a bird will die if it doesn't eat or drink.

Nie Shenzhi smiled habitually.

I walked to the window sill and looked at the pots of snowy jade flowers. These flowers were all made into spirits. Jing Wanmu had raised them for more than a hundred years.

Perhaps the scent of the two of them was too familiar, or perhaps the rays of light overflowed to please the flower elf. In short, the jade-faced flower bloomed without warning, and the flower elf stretched out and slid back and forth on the petals. The fun never stops.

Yun Xining looked gloomy and stopped talking.

They were all Jing Wanmu's apprentices, and it was impossible for them not to have feelings for Jing Wanmu, especially Nie Shenzhi. At that time, she was implicated by her mother and narrowly escaped death. If it weren't for Jing Yeyu and Jing Wanmu, she might not be alive today.

Nie Shenzhi looked through Caige's bookshelf and found their notes.

It was probably written when I first became a disciple. It doesn't have any profound insights, but Jing Wanmu's annotations are very interesting.

Nie Shenzhi felt mixed emotions and showed it to Yun Xining, "She still keeps these."

Yun Xining was silent for a long time after reading it.

"Actually, she is also a good master."

Nie Shenzhi remained silent.

Afterwards, the two discussed the sect competition, and Yun Xining resigned from Nie Shenzhi and returned to Yiyingmen to collect Yun Baoyuan.

Nie Shenzhi couldn't sleep at night and returned to Caige.

Caifeng is in better spirits and is willing to eat something.

This situation made her feel soft inside, and she couldn't help but recall some of the past.

When she was young, everyone said that her mother was a bad woman who disliked poverty and loved wealth. She would be that kind of person in the future. After hearing too many unpleasant words, she gradually stopped taking it to heart.

Her family was poor, but she knew some pharmacology, so she helped out in the Helan Mansion and got to know Miss Helan from time to time.

Miss Helan is an excellent person. She is familiar with poetry and books, understands the sufferings of the world, is upright, and is kind but sharp. The

exchanges between them are limited to a few words when registering medicinal materials. One day by chance, she was on the mountain. While collecting herbs, I discovered that I could see Helan Mansion from the top of the mountain.

The Helan Mansion was brightly lit, and she tried to find Miss Helan's figure. Even from such a long distance, she could see Miss Helan accurately.

Everyone in Fu Li knows that Miss Helan is very popular and considerate of everything.

When registering medicinal materials, when Ms. Helan saw the name of a medicine she didn't recognize, she would raise her face and ask her what the medicine did.