Book selling conference

The sun at noon at the book-selling conference

was like an umbrella covering my head.

The strands of hair were slightly red from the sun.

Shao Mang was still frightened by what he had just seen.

The beak of the Qinghui bird is so flexible.

The knot is beautiful and strong.

It's just that this bird has a weird personality.

However, it is also understandable. The "Demon Classic" contains: The bird of Qinghui sings in peace, with a human face and a beak, eight wings and one foot, and feathers like a pheasant.

However, I don’t know what happened to the Qinghui raised by Elder Song. Not only is it not good at singing, it has no human face and no eight wings. It is just in the shape of an ordinary bird. The only evidence that can make people believe that it is Qinghui is the wild dress. Chicken feathers.

He was also plucked out by Shao Mang.

"..."

Shao Mang suddenly realized that this hatred might be getting bigger.

But soon her worries were relieved.

In the past, she always felt that she didn't learn anything from Yu Wan's sect and often complained, but it was different now. No, she learned 10% of her master's ability to cause trouble.

Why doesn't it count as a gain?

Shao Mang is good at accepting things, and he quickly adapted to his new identity - Qing Huiniao's enemy.

Wrap your face with silk and clean the dead mice off the rope.

Without missing a moment, I washed my hands twenty times before going to pack up the books for sale.

Just as Lin Yansheng and Lu Zhuo opened the courtyard door, a red shadow passed by them.

Just a fleeting moment.

Like a gust of wind blowing by your ears.

Lin Yansheng's hand holding the ice cube tightened: "What happened just now?"

Lu Zhuo turned around and looked: "Either it's a ghost, or Second Senior Sister, what do you choose?"

Lin Yansheng put his hand on his eyebrow bone: "Second Senior Sister Senior sister. Alas, the second senior sister is so powerful. When she doesn’t want to practice, she is free to fall. When she wants to practice, she is simply unstoppable. That’s the Ten Thousand Demons Inn. Since our group of disciples started, people who have been to the Ten Thousand Demons Inn don’t even know how to stay in an inn. I found it, and the second senior sister has actually passed the level."

Lu Zhuo heard what she said and felt that it made sense: "This must be fate, and practitioners are protected by heaven. But it is also strange, the second senior sister has begun to practice seriously, and our little junior sister seems ordinary again. It’s no surprise, I have the impression that she has been pretty good in the past three years. She was the only one who got points in the last experience. She always beat the second senior sister in the sword show before." Lin Yan said in a loud voice: "Is it true that only one

and only one of our sect can improve? One?"

Lu Zhuo thought: "It seems so."

The two of them each carried the ice cubes back to the house to lie down.

They didn't notice that Mo Yun was listening to them outside the courtyard gate.

No one can bear the blows one after another.