she wants her alive

Pinellia novel
she wants her alive
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: I teach you how to writeNext chapter: "I just want you."
When she asked her to

teach calligraphy alive, Si Lingluo could hardly hold the pen.

She tried her best to assume the identity of Zhang's daughter and not think about the past, but she couldn't control it.

Gu Lanqi held her hand and traced words with her, and her mind was racing.

Gu Lanqi's actions were as polite and measured as Jing Yeyu's back then.

She almost couldn't tell the truth from the truth in such a relationship, until that day, something happened on Zhuque Street. The situation was serious and soon spread to the palace.

The daughter of the Duke of Zhen Guo and her husband openly fought each other, which disgraced the Duke of Zhen Guo. The Duke of Zhen Guo arrested the girl from his family and beat her again when he returned home. He thought that he would just calm down, but he didn't want to go to the street. The stalls on the street blocked the gate of the government and demanded compensation. They said that the husband of the Jiao family had a fight with the girl, which had affected Chiyu, and all their goods were damaged. The stalls were out here today, and the government could help the Duke to give him some living money.

The Duke's Mansion casually gave some silver baht and sent these people away.

The Duke only thought that the matter was over here. Unexpectedly, some people in the court could not stand him. They had been waiting to find out his faults for a long time, and now they had already written a note to criticize him.

"The Duke said that your Majesty is sensible and knows that he is not a coward. It is your Majesty's turn to make a decision on this matter, so he sent Miss Jiao San here."

The eunuch lowered his head when delivering the message.

Wu Cixing was beheaded in the main hall a few days ago. Everyone was talking privately, saying that the king had become cruel.

Gu Lan rubbed the penholder curiously, dipping the tip of the pen in the inkstone again and again, but was speechless for a long time.

Si Lingluo secretly felt the remaining warmth on the back of her hands and looked at her with lowered eyes.

Gu Lanqi wrote on the paper again, "He is really not a coward. Then he will tie up Jiao Er and come to see me. He only sent Jiao Fuxue into the palace. Could it be that Jiao Fuxue caused trouble in Zhuque Street by himself?" "?"

The eunuch knelt on his knees and said nothing.

Gu Lanqi said: "Let Jiao Fuxue come in."

The eunuch took the order and quickly brought the person over.

The moment she saw Jiao Fuxue, Si Lingluo's hand on the pleats of her skirt began to tighten uncontrollably.

A bit of warm wind blew through the window, but it was like a surging sound, like a libretto in a opera, or like a stagnant dream in a night light.

Si Lingluo once again thought back to the Haohuangze in Fushui Yushan.

She was a dispensable creature in Haohuangze, unable to attract anyone's attention. It was as if she had been forgotten by the laws of heaven and earth and lived in obscurity.

But she later learned the truth. She was not the main character. After she was born, she had no connection with anything in the world. She only had to wait until the Demon Lord was condemned by the Nine Heavens, and she became the scapegoat of her father, and her life was over.