It always makes her like it more and more.

Pinellia Novels
It always makes her like it more and more.
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Night talk in the main hallNext chapter: Thousands of swords pierce the heart!
It always makes her like it more and more.

Sword tombs are neatly lined up in the valley, like hapless monks waiting to be called.

Shao Mang sheathed his sword and channeled his spiritual power. The swords throughout the valley trembled.

Song Wanxu also slowly stopped her hand and said with approval: "It seems that during the past few days in Fushi City, I haven't fallen behind in my cultivation."

Shao Mang couldn't accept her compliment.

She had just arrived at the Immortal Sword Valley last night, and as soon as the soles of her shoes were stained with some mud from the Immortal Sword Valley, a fierce sword light struck her, as if she had stepped on gold.

After the attack was over, she discovered that the person who attacked her was Song Wanxu, and she accompanied him in confusion and determination all night long.

She also admitted that she wanted to vent a little bit.

Nie Shenzhi sent her here without any explanation, saying that Song Wanxu was waiting for her.

She thought it was a gift of a sword, but she didn't know it was a gift of instruction.

Finally sheathed the sword, regardless of victory or defeat.

It started to rain and snow for some reason in the early morning. My face felt chilly, and so did my heart.

The drizzle fell slantly, hitting the eyelashes, which were quite wet.

Shao Mang asked: "What does Elder Song mean by this?"

Song Wanxu used an extremely exaggerated spell to hide the sword, and walked over with her hands behind her back, "I asked after the fight. It seems that you are also angry."

Facing her. Asking questions knowingly, Shao Mang strongly denied: "I thought the elder wanted to try my studies."

Song Wanxu did not expose it, "I am fighting with you because I want you to discover what is special about you. Haven't you noticed that Immortal Sword Valley?" Are all swords afraid of you? I may not lose in a simple sword competition, but my swords are all afraid of you."

Shao Mang consoled her seriously: "It doesn't matter, the elder always uses a whip."

Song Wanxu was silent for a moment and said: "You What he said is true, but the point is not whether I win or lose, but you. To be more precise, the point should be why these swords are afraid of you."

Shao Mang's expression did not change, but he was already filled with doubts.

According to what she saw and heard in Fushi City, being able to suppress the sword spirit must be closely related to his identity as the God of Creatures.

Song Wanxu specifically pointed it out now, does she know?

This speculation sent chills down Shao Mang's back.

If Song Wanxu really knows, then Nie Shenzhi must also know.

Could it be... Like their senior sister, they knew her identity from the beginning.

If this is really the case, Fushicheng and his party, and Nie Shenzhi's contribution to the situation are worthy of scrutiny.

Shao Mang thought for a while and said, "Everyone is born with one or two things that are unique. Don't you have the elders?"