Stay away from my senior sister from now on

Pinellia novel
Stay away from my senior sister from now on
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Evening talk at the ancestral hallNext Chapter: The Blessing of the Living God
Later, Zhou Fushu, who was far away from my

senior sister, noticed that several audience members’ eyebrows wrinkled in unison.

She had a smile on her face, as helpless as a person who had been wronged, "Who do you think I am? I am not fooling everyone. To be honest, I also sympathize with these mortals, and neither do those in the realm of cultivation and immortality." Many, I am one of them. For mortals, I can help as much as I can."

What she said was always more false than true, and it was impossible to tell. Under normal circumstances, the listeners would choose not to believe it.

Zhou Fushu followed the instructions carefully, rubbed his chin, and circled Shao Mang like a gust of wind, "We are all of the same kind. It is true that I acted inappropriately in Yanci City, but I know I was wrong. No, I Caught Liao Shuangming, punished the evil and promoted the good. What a just act. You must always give those who have lost their way a chance to atone for their sins. You can't deny my whole person just because I have fallen." After saying this, she turned around and looked

at Si Lingluo lowered his head slightly, his eyes level with Si Lingluo's.

"It doesn't matter if others don't understand. Lingluo must understand me."

She spoke very softly, but her voice was the only one in the Youmo Ancestral Hall. The wind hugging the treetops outside accompanied her, which made her appear to be the master of this world.

Slightly harsh.

Mu He Sword didn't know when it came into Shao Mang's hand. When Si Lingluo felt her approaching, the tip of the sword was already touching Zhou Fushu's heart.

Zhou Fushu was stunned for a moment, then laughed out loud.

She ignored Mu He Jian's killing intent and Shao Mang's indifference, and actually walked towards Shao Mang.

Shao Mang was not timid and moved his sword forward an inch. Zhou Fushu smiled and lowered his head to look.

The chest area was quickly infected with blood.

She seemed not to be in pain, "Have you seen my sincerity?"

Shao Mang said softly: "To whom is it sincerity? Who is your comrade?"

Yun Baoyuan was frightened, and her breathing was barely audible.

She didn't dare to get close to the center of the whirlpool, so she stood on the edge and sighed silently.

Yun Xining was indeed right, Zhou Fushu was a madman.

It sounds like she and Shao Mang have met many times, and it's hard to say how close they are, but she must understand Shao Mang's personality.

How dare she bet?

Could it be that she thought that if Shao Mang's sword was held low against her and she moved forward, Shao Mang would hurriedly sheath the sword like those cowardly and hypocritical monks?

But Shaomang is not.

She looks gentle and polite, but is actually independent and cold, never partial.

That night she asked Yu Wan about this person, and Yu Wan told her something.

In the second year after Shao Mang left the imperial capital, she rescued Mo Yun and his daughter from the mouth of a monster. However, she was young and had a promising future with a sword. She was determined to eliminate monsters, but her heart was hard to predict.