The charm of Ganoderma lucidum

The charm of Ganoderma lucidum is

in the Xumi Tower Xixin Palace.

The whole house was silent.

Today is the martial arts test for Xiang Hanyi’s disciples.

The winner in the end was a little yellow dog with a strange face.

Yu Wan, who was sitting on the right side of Song Wanxu, was deep in thought.

I wonder if I can take Xiao Huang to the boss to claim credit.

Everyone in the room was busy with their own thoughts, but no one broke the silence that was audible even if a pin dropped.

Xiao Huang stuck out his tongue and waggled his tail, and stood in a row with Shao Mang and the others.

It still doesn't know what feat it has just performed. According to the rules of kendo, all the disciples in the building have to worship it once.

There is a question floating in my mind, lingering like a falling leaf.

Shao Mang thought, could Xiao Huang really be a spiritual beast?

Just when the doubts in her heart were growing wildly, Song Wanxu asked this question for her: "Grandmaster Yu, what kind of spiritual beast is this... dog?" Yu Wan looked sideways at her: "This is

not important. We, Xiao Huang, won. , is there any reward?"

Song Wanxu rubbed the snake pattern on the armrest, "You're really rude."

Yu Wan rolled her eyes to the roof, "Why don't you just say you can't make the decision? Your Discipline Pavilion is now It's quite interesting. There are no rewards or punishments. You can just disband."

Song Wanxu rolled her eyes: "Grandmaster Yu, be careful with your words. Of course our Discipline Pavilion must put the overall situation first, and I will never give up on the promise I made that day. In the back of my mind, it was just because of the martial arts test in Xumilou that I didn't carry out the martial arts test. Today, after the martial arts test, I have come to pick up people. Do you still have any dissatisfaction?" Yu Wan rolled his eyes at her: "

Then what do you do? If you don't find someone to inform us, do my two disciples have the qualifications to watch the execution?"

Song Wanxu couldn't roll her eyes any longer, so she avoided her sight while drinking tea, "Of course they do, otherwise I wouldn't Send Sun Zaoxin to invite someone."

Yu Wan couldn't sit still anymore, stood up and walked to Sun Zaoxin, "You said this guy went to invite my apprentice to watch the execution? But what I saw was that he was on Sese Peak. Show off his power, bully others, and never mention the matter of watching the execution."

Sun Zaoxin felt guilty and lowered his head even more.

Even before the Ten Commandments were whipped, he already missed his parents.

Song Wanxu slapped the table: "Sun Zaoxin, raise your head?!"

She was silenced by Yu Wanming, and she had nowhere to vent her anger. She could only catch Sun Zaoxin, the culprit, "What Grandmaster Yu said is true." ?"

Sun Zaoxin trembled: "Elder Song, the disciple...has a valid reason! Their dog ate my Qingliang grass."

Song Wanxu wrinkled her nose and eyes together: "You also regard the laws of the Discipline Pavilion as meaningless. "Things, did I say that inner disciples are not allowed to have grudges in private? If there is a conflict, report it to their respective masters and let them resolve it. If they still can't resolve it, the Discipline Pavilion has its own set of rules. If Zhuzi refuses to change despite repeated admonitions, he should be punished!" Sun