"What a vigilant fairy."

Pinellia novel
"What an alert fairy."
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: Who wouldn’t be moved?Next chapter: Ling Luo’s life is hard to save.
"What a vigilant fairy."

Shao Mang waited for a long time but did not see Si Lingluo come back, so he paced back and forth anxiously.

There happened to be a wren with green bean eyes perched on the wall, staring at the embroidery of the phoenix bird on the hem of her clothes. The little part of its neck was stretched to the longest, as if it would be picked up on her clothes to express its feelings in the next moment.

After Shao Mang walked back and forth for half an hour, he suddenly heard a snap and a wren with flaccid wings rolled over at his feet.

She thought someone was hunting privately here, and when she was about to go take a look, Yunbao Yuan suddenly appeared, grabbed the Wren's feet first, took a closer look, and coolly swung the Wren back, and the dizzy Wren was thrown away. Arrived beyond the clouds.

Shao Mang was slightly startled and said, "Is it so ugly to you?"

Yun Baoyuan stood up and wiped her hands with a handkerchief very elegantly, "I want to find a playmate for Yingying. From a distance, this bird looks pretty good. Close up Take a look, what the hell."

Shao Mang said: "...Isn't it enough that Yingying has so many spirit stones?"

Yun Baoyuan sighed: "The spiritual comfort that spirit stones can give people is limited. Sometimes there are more spiritual stones than There are more important things about spiritual stones, such as the companionship of similar people."

Shao Mang only said one sentence: "Don't say this in front of my master."

Yun Baoyuan also recalled Yu Wan's behavior and patted it with some sympathy. He patted her shoulder and sighed: "I feel so sorry for the poor and humble master and disciple. Thank you for your patience."

Shao Mang said: "..."

Yun Baoyuan saw her face, realized her mistake, and said hurriedly: "I'm sorry. I just have a rectum, I just need to get used to it."

Shao Mang said sincerely: "If you talk to my master like this, she will really take it out for you to see if it is a rectum."

Yun Baoyuan exclaimed: "Mother, The poor are so terrible."

Shao Mang said: "...Didn't you say you didn't do well in the exam and wanted to go back and write a letter to Master Yun? Why did you come back again?"

Yun Baoyuan said: "I plan to apologize to her and write to Yi. Yingmen was embarrassed, but he forgot how to write the word "Sorry", so he gave up. Even if I get two or three points in the exam, what can Yuan Hengju do to me? Scared me to death with his ugly soul? Am I afraid of this?"

Shao Mang said to her In awe, "That's true."

Several disciples crowded around the school, looking surprised. Yun Baoyuan disliked their lack of stability and rolled her sleeves and tilted her head.

But this anger reminded her of something.

Shao Mang happened to ask: "Even if you don't write letters, you won't come back to school?"

Yun Baoyuan scratched her hair and finally remembered her purpose, "Oh, yes, I want to tell you something. , I just heard someone say it in the dormitory."

Shao Mang was thinking about Si Lingluo and didn't really care about the news she brought. Anyway, she had to listen to dozens of gossips every day, and there were not many interesting ones.