Star in the Wilderness

Pinellia novel
wilderness star
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Writing a biography of Jing YeyuNext chapter: Care leads to chaos
Star in the Wilderness

The night is cool and the orchid grass is lush.

Avoiding the disciples who patrolled the night, Shao Mang and Si Lingluo came to the pool at Danxin Peak.

The two of them were as sneaky as thieves. Their original intention was not to meet acquaintances and to explain themselves.

But by coincidence, the person on duty at the department pool tonight is Bai Yan.

Six eyes facing each other.

Bai Yan silently hid the half-eaten pork elbow, without even having time to wipe the sauce from her mouth.

"You guys come to take a dip in the water?"

Shao Mang said, "Yes."

The word 'yes' made her express the helpless feeling she had to admit after being caught having an affair.

Bai Yan got out of the way: "There's no one inside, you go ahead."

Shao Mang thanked him and went in with Si Lingluo and lowered their eyebrows.

Bai Yan stared at their backs for a while, then took out the pickled elbow from her sleeve and ate it boldly.

When Wen Liao hurried over, Bai Yan had already eaten a whole pork elbow, scooped out a basin of water and washed her hands.

Wen Li smelled the fishy smell of oil, and frowned, "I've never seen you buy pork elbows with high-quality spiritual stones. Master knows it, so I'm talking about you."

Bai Yan said: "Master tells me, I like to hear it. You Think about it, among the 50,000 monks of the Yunxiao Sect, who can be as lucky as me? I see the master master every day, and from time to time the master master slaps his palms with a ruler. I really enjoy it."

Wen was silent, and after a while, "You are still at a high level."

Bai Yan wiped her hands with silk silk, "Of course, otherwise why would she be a senior sister?"

Wen Liao looked towards the foggy pool, "Did anyone come just now?"

Bai Yan said Yan nodded heartlessly, "Yes, we are still acquaintances."

Wen Ling's intuition was very accurate. Bai Yan had already guessed who the visitor was.

Seeing her suddenly closing her eyes and saying nothing, Bai Yan said: "That's it, I went to bet with someone during the day and heard something." He

softened his serious expression and said: "Master said that it is wrong for Taoists to talk about their rights and wrongs in private."

Bai Yan said Yan said: "It has something to do with Shao Mang."

Wen lowered his head and stroked the tassel of his sword, "But it's okay to talk about it occasionally."

Bai Yan saw clearly what was on her mind and said, "It's early." Knowing this expression, he said: "Yun Baoyuan seems to be eyeing Shao Mang." He

said warmly: "Isn't she pestering Senior Sister Lingluo?"

Bai Yan then revised the previous sentence: "Okay, We are targeting them both."

Wen Liao was about to say something, but when the words reached his lips, he swallowed them intact.

Bai Yan said: "Think about it, they will go to Xuanheng Sect together and take classes at the Cultivation Academy. They may go out to practice and work together to conquer monsters and eliminate monsters. Their relationship will become deeper day by day..." Wen Wen said softly: "