She made her heart so excited.

Pinellia novel
She made her heart so excited.
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Don’t move.Next Chapter: "The cause is mine."
She made her heart so excited.

Shao Mang took Si Lingluo's elixir, and the effect was as good as eating ginseng from ten acres of land. Except for a slight pain at the place where he was stabbed, there was no sign of serious injury.

In such a situation, she had to protect Si Lingluo first.

So under Liao Bingqi's gaze, she silently touched Si Lingluo's shoulders.

Mo Yun was already feeling guilty, but after being stared at by Liao Bingqi for a long time, she actually exclaimed: "She can see us -"

Shao Mang and Si Lingluo also noticed without her reminding.

Mo Yun hid behind Shao Mang, but felt uneasy again, lowered her head, and never looked at Liao Bingqi again.

No matter how much she likes to show her face in front of Shao Mang, she should be cautious at this moment.

She was the one who killed Su Muxiang just now, and Liao Bingqi saw the blood splattering from Su Muxiang's wound with her own eyes. She rushed to kill the next person without looking carefully, but Liao Bingqi was definitely sad.

For Jin Yuzhi, she shed all her tears and became a dry demon, and then had a dream as a dry demon, just to renew her relationship with the half-dead Jin Yuzhi, but she was disturbed.

I don’t know if Liao Bingqi has a bad temper.

Although Moyun realized that she was wrong, she only allowed Liao Bingqi to beat her once, and could not afford any more.

Besides, to be honest, she is really innocent.

This dream was so weird. She just stood in Jin Yuzhi's room where no dogs lived for a while, and then she was sucked in. After that, she lost consciousness. Inexplicably, she became the unlucky girl of a butcher's family. She couldn't achieve immortality. Practice martial arts as if martial arts is an alternative to magic. And he was instigated by others to come here to kill people.

She didn't mean it.

But -

Yu Wan refused to let her go down the mountain at first. She took Zhou Fushu's spirit-avoiding pearl and secretly came to Fushi City.

No, I can't think about it any more, otherwise it will really be her fault.

——It’s all Zhou Fushu’s fault.

It was Zhou Fushu who had evil intentions and deceived her.

Yes, it was Zhou Fushu's fault.

Mo Yun convinced herself in this way, and her mood calmed down again.

Even if Liao Bingqi accuses her, she will have something to say and will never be at a loss for words.

She always believed that one should never condemn oneself. Just imagine, there are millions of evil people in this world, chewing poor you between their white teeth and scarlet tongues. Your origin, knowledge, etiquette, love, and future are all chewed up by them.

Being condemned by so many people, of course she could no longer condemn herself.

When something happens, protect yourself first.

Mo Yun thinks so now and forever.

However, just when she was about to accept this unreasonable disaster, Liao Bingqi... calmly withdrew her gaze.

Nothing happened.

Everything in Miaole Township is affected by her emotions. Although the spirit plate repairs the place, it only treats the symptoms but not the root cause.