I will never use a sword

Returning to Jiuwu Garden, Shao Mang was full of thoughts and practiced his sword in the courtyard for a while. Suddenly he remembered something.

Elder Song said that those who fail to pass the test will be whipped with the Ten Commandments.

But it was almost noon, but there was still no news of the punishment of the Xumilou disciples. Could it be that Song Wanxu had forgotten it?

Shao Mang's heart has an extra eye.

If she takes the initiative to bring it up, does it mean she doesn't care about the harmony of the sect?

But if she is not punished, she will not be true to her word. Not to mention unfair to her, the sect's precepts will also be questioned.

The sword in her hand seemed to notice her sadness, and gently broke away from her hand, shook in the air, and then... danced enchantingly.

Shao Mang was dazzled by what he saw. After taking the sword back, he sighed: "If Master sees you like this, he will arrest you for performing arts."

Mu He: "..."

It rubbed flatteringly on Shao Mang's palm.

It seems to be saying that this betrayal of my sword's face is just for you to see.

You should be able to earn spiritual stones yourself.

Shao Mang has been fasting for two days and is going to have a bowl of porridge today.

But after walking around the kang hole, I found that the bag of rice was missing.

"..."

I went around the kitchen and couldn't find a single vegetable leaf.

There should be a lot of people in the dining hall at this time. She thought about it and decided not to go.

I silently mourned my spiritual path. After returning home, I became very interested in poetry and wrote three short poems. I looked at them from left to right and felt very satisfied.

-At

night, Pingxiao Hall.

The disciples on duty in the main hall were full of energy, their eyes were as bright as fire, and they did not miss any slightest sign of trouble.

The main hall of Yunxiao Immortal Mansion is heavily guarded. Even a moth would not dare to flutter at the candlelight of Pingxiao Palace.

It was at this time that someone asked to see the leader.

The disciples on night duty quickly communicated.

Si Lingluo climbed up the steps, her expression as usual, and she couldn't tell the purpose of her visit.

The disciple had met her several times in the sword-wiping hall. At that time, he felt that Si Lingluo was extraordinary and dared to wipe the surly sword in her hand.

Unexpectedly, Si Lingluo would ask to see the leader at this time, and the leader actually agreed.

She watched Si Lingluo enter the palace door, and then looked away.

Although there was no visible emotion, the only thing that was certain was that the fairy was not very happy.

It's like a brief moment of clarity before the storm is about to come.

Wen Ling was a little more attentive than usual, listening carefully to the movements in the hall.

This female fairy is not good at words. If she displeases the head, it would be nice if she could give him some persuasion.