"I have a senior sister."

Pinellia novel
"I have a senior sister."
Turn on the light Small Medium Large
Previous Chapter: "Oh."Next chapter: The bright moon was there
"I have a senior sister."

Since the incident in Fushi City, the two of them had never spoken quietly like this again, let alone warmed wine and arranged flowers to face each other.

Although it was not the best time right now, even though the outside world was turbulent, she still didn't care about anything. At this moment, she felt extremely at ease and only thought about Shaomang.

Shao Mang stood up and kissed her hair, smelled the fragrance, and then went back with a smile.

The two had dinner and cut flowers together. After that, Si Lingluo asked, "What are your plans next?"

Shao Mang said, "Let's raise the flag and go north to collect those evil spirits."

Si Lingluo said, "I I thought you would fight the Xuanheng Sect with your sword."

Shao Mang said with a smile: "Senior Sister, when I was unconscious for a while, the Muhe Sword and Yanyou came to see me, and I also met the Queen."

Although it was related . Jing Yeyu remembered all her memories, but she always thought that she was Shao Mang. Remembering the forgotten things again did not make people feel like they were there, but rather like listening to other people's stories, which only added to the desolation.

Si Lingluo knew what she was thinking, so she put a few petals on the table and said, "The transformation of the divine beast into a sword is irreversible. Yan'er cares about you, so she takes such a risky approach to dreaming."

Shao Mang blamed himself: "Yes. My mind is uncertain, otherwise I wouldn't have slept for three months and made my senior sister worry about me."

Si Lingluo shook her head, but said nothing more.

Been waiting for a hundred years.

She seems to be very used to such days. When no one cares about her in Haohuangze, how could she know that it will be like this in the future.

When she was imprisoned in the God Realm's Hell, she had been burned through the Glazed Pure Fire one level after another, knowing that the God of Creatures would come to see her.

Shao Mang said: "I will never let my senior sister regret saving me."

It took more than seventy years just to repair my soul. It shows how much effort my senior sister has put into it. This life is a new one, so naturally she can't make the same mistakes again. What she wants , only senior sister.

"Jing Wanmu spent so much effort and harmed so many innocent people. In the final analysis, it is also my fault. I have to take action in this matter. But senior sister, don't worry. After killing Jing Wanmu, the world of cultivation will have its own leader Nie. I have a lot of misunderstandings with Master Yun Sect. Master Jin has misunderstood me a lot, but he is not stubborn in matters of right and wrong. What happens next has nothing to do with me. I will only be with you." Si Lingluo raised her head in shock, her hands

trembling slightly. Brush the arranged petals.

She understood Shaomang. A hundred years ago she had the compassion to save people, and a hundred years later she had the ambition to overturn the world of cultivation. She had never been a timid person who wanted to live in a corner, but now she has made such a move The promise surprised and surprised Si Lingluo.

Shao Mang was actually willing to give up the position of Immortal Chief that was within easy reach for her.

Si Lingluo herself has never had the heart to help the world. She was born in the Floating Jade Palace of the Demon Clan and grew up in the Huanghuang Ze. Before the decline of the Demon Clan, she was just an unknown person, and no one cared about her life or death. Therefore, she was completely a person. Although she was abandoned by her biological mother and was chosen as the scapegoat by the old devil, she was not sad, and the fact that someone in the cultivation world had a soul-eating talisman could not hurt her heart. Seeing the tragic situation in the world, it is difficult for her to feel compassion. Although she saved Yun Baoyuan thirty years ago while dragging her body with her illness, it was only to rescue the living beings and gods. She couldn't understand everything in the world. She had heard a lot about love and love. In this year alone, she had seen many tragic farewells, but she still could only understand her feelings for Shao Mang, and she could only feel Shao Mang. I can't empathize with all the thoughts I have about her and everything I think about others.