Intro

One day, Shao Mang was drunk and depressed. Looking back on his years of cultivation, he found that he could sum it up in one sentence - the proud daughter of heaven fell into disgust.
She didn't understand how she got to where she is today.

That night she had a dream.
In the dream, she was the omnipotent cannon fodder second senior sister in a book. She was obviously very talented, but she was willing to be the control group of the younger junior sister. She behaved like a playboy all day long and wanted to make the younger junior sister famous all over the world.

The teacher's sect shows off in a big competition, goes out to practice handicap, licks the dog after passing the test, and loses points to his teammates.

In the end, she spent her entire life practicing to kill the villain and gave the credit to her junior sister. The junior sister took all the orders.
When she had only one breath left, the junior sister personally sent her on her way.
After she died, the junior sister was afraid that she would come back to life, so she crushed her bones and turned her into ashes.

And the story isn't over yet.
The senior sister Si Lingluo, who had always been cold and cold, actually fell into the devil's path because of her, killed her junior sister to avenge her, and committed suicide without even taking a breath.

Shaomang woke up with a start.
The book said that the senior sister would come to give her hangover pills tonight.

Half an hour later, a person entered the hospital quietly.
Their eyes met...

Shao Mang finally understood that the dense notes in the desk, the spiritual stones frequently picked up on the road, the inexplicably sewn clothes, the elixirs that appeared on the bedside, and the fairy weapons that fell from the sky... were all made by the senior sister. .

*
Shaomang got better and earned a lot of spiritual stones.
When the junior sister saw her coming, she was overjoyed: "Second senior sister, do you want to give me half?"
Shao Mang didn't even look at her, walked around behind her, held the spirit stone and said to Si Lingluo: "Senior sister, these I'll give it all to you. Thank you for bringing me the medicine."
Junior sister: "?"

When she went out for training, she was unfortunately caught, and the little demon went wild: "Your junior sister has been made into a pill by me, I'll take it and show it to you!"
Shao Mang easily held the little demon under his sword: "Is there any more? I want to eat too."

The little demon: "..."
The little junior sister who was locked in the formation: "..."

*
All the disciples thought that Shao Mang She was born decadent, and the aura of genius only spared her for a few years. She would never be able to shine again in this life.
Little did they know that their second senior sister had already reached her level. After years of decadence, he is really just pretending, being cautious and hiding his edge, just because... he is brain-dead.

Soon, Shaomang won the sect competition.
The master, who had long since given up preaching and teaching, stopped knitting gloves and was full of confidence in the future of his sect.
However, she found that there seemed to be something wrong between her first disciple, who knew all the theoretical knowledge in the world, and her second disciple, who was full of various skills and had amazing achievements.

After knowing the truth, Master gritted his teeth and acted as a matchmaker himself, holding their hands and saying, "You know, I have always been in favor of you two girls getting together."