Their Favorite TV Show (Updated)

Warning: Possible spoiler alert
I added five more characters to the list

Tony Stark- The Big Bang Theory                               

    Tony enjoys this show since it combines comedy and science. His favorite OTP from the show is Sheldon and Amy.

Steve Rogers- The I.T Crowd

Turns out Steve is a fan of British comedy and this one always keeps him laughing till the very end of each episode. His favorite episode was The Red Door episode.

Bruce Banner- Doctor Who

Bruce is a die hard Whovian and has watched every single episode from both the classic series and the reboot. His favorite doctor is the fourth doctor (yours by the way is number 10)

Natasha Romanoff- Xena: Warrior Princess

Nat got into this 90s show one day on Netflix and binged watches one season every week. She strongly relates to Xena since they're both kick-ass female fighters trying to redeem themselves from past crimes.

Clint Barton- Supernatural

One day Clint started watching the first episode on this show on Netflix and binge-watched the whole thing from start to finish. His favorite character is Bobby and was sad when he died.

Thor- The Walking Dead

Thor finds the concept of a zombie apocalypse fascinating  and often wonders if he and the team would ever survive one; if they didn't survive he predicts Clint would be the first to get eaten by walkers. He actually cried a little when Glen died.

Sam Wilson- Firefly

Even though it only lasted one season, Sam is a true cult follower of the show. He protested ruthlessly when it was cancelled. His favorite character is Jayne Cobb.

Bucky Barnes- Being Human (U.K.)

You introduced Bucky to this show and strangely enough he was hooked. In some ways, he found himself being able to relate to Mitchell.

Wanda Maximoff- Merlin

It only lasted five seasons but Wanda loves this show since it involves magic and combines fantasy and humor. She was sad when Arthur died.

Pietro Maximoff-  The Flash

Even though he's convinced he's faster than Barry Allen, Pietro still likes to watch him use his speed to take down the bad guys.

T'challa- Game of Thrones

He's read the books before he started watching the show and will occasionally point out any differences between the books and the show. His favorite character is Jon Snow.

Peter Parker- Supergirl

Peter appreciates shows with a strong female lead, especially this one. His favorite character is Cat Grant and he ruthlessly ships Kara and Winn. 

 James "Rhodey" Rhodes- Family Matters

Rhodey likes this show because of its importance on family values. Also it's really hilarious. His favorite characters are Harriet and Mother Winslow.

Scott Lang- Breaking Bad

Even though Scott isn't one of those guys who would cook and sell crystal meth, he often finds himself being able to relate to Walter White in that they both care for their families (although Scott would rather be holed up with Maggie over Skyler any day)

Loki- Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Loki discovered a DVD box set of this show one day and become hooked after the first season. Also he strongly relates to Spike and thinks Buffy should be with him rather then be with Angel.

Vision- Star Trek: Next Generation

While Vision also is a fan of the original series he like this series because of Mr. Data whom he strongly relates to.

Nick Fury- DC's Legends of Tomorrow

When Nick saw this show the first time he immediately found direct links between himself and Captain Rip Hunter in that they like putting teams together to save the world. It's reassuring to know he's not the only one who has to keep a bunch of loose cannons in line; especially if they're anything like Snart and Rory.