Time Together- Sam Wilson

I am long overdue for a Sam one-shot so here I go. For this, the reader is married to Sam, they have two kids, and they are *clears throat* having a bit of a difficulty getting some alone time together if you catch my drift.

Fluff may range from cute to steamy.

"Well?" you inquire of your husband of six years who was also the father of your five year old son and five month old daughter, "Are they asleep?" you press, laying in your bed, book in hand. "Took nearly half an hour, but I finally got her down for the night," Sam answers, closing the door behind him before joining you in bed, "Gotta tell you, that girl is a handful, I don't remember Stevie ever being so much work." "I suspect this is Riley's way of making up for it," you chuckle a little, "First kid barely give us much trouble so the second one's gotta compensate for that. Just so you know, Wilson, it was YOUR idea to have a second kid together."

"Yeah  I guess so," Sam chuckles back, "but just so YOU know you didn't have to agree." "Yeah well, it seemed like a good idea at the time," you pout a little. "Hey, baby-girl, don't be like that," Sam scoots closer to you, "the important thing is they're both asleep and...I think you know what that means." You take notice of the way he's wiggling his eyebrows at you. "Oh alright," you roll your eyes in a playful manner and put your book away, "Come here you." you pull him closer to you so you could make out with him. "I can barely remember the last time we've been this intimate together," you mumble in between kisses. "It's been too long," he agrees, "I can't tell ya how much I've missed this." "I can tell judging from what I feel pressed up against my thigh right now," you joke. "I can't help myself," he smirks, "you're just so damn beautiful after all." "Such a charmer," you remark. The kissing continued and became more heated.

-----------The Next Morning-----------

When you opened your eyes the next morning, you realized Sam was still sleeping right next to you. You also realized you were still fully and very much clothed. "Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me," you groan, which got Sam slowly up from sleep. "Oh yeah, we didn't do it last night," he realizes rubbing his eyes. "We didn't even make it past the foreplay," you confirm.

"I've last count of how many time we just fell asleep right in the middle of making out," Sam groans, "Look, babe, I love you and I love the kids, but we really need some to find some to ourselves." "I agree," you nod, "Only...I'm not sure I feel ready to be leave Stevie and Riley behind for so long." "We could call Cap and Sharon to babysit," Sam suggests, "Maybe spend the weekend at the beach." You didn't seem sure still, "Come on," he encourages, "It's only a few days, if you want to leave earlier we can do that. You know we can always count on Cap to look after the kids."
You hear your daughter  cry from her room, "Okay," you groan, getting up, "We can do that. In the mean time, I better feed Riley and start making breakfast for the rest of us." "I'll take care of breakfast, you take care of Riley," Sam gets up from bed, "We'll all meet in the kitchen." "Sounds like a plan," you nod.

-----------time skip------------

"you sure you two are okay taking the kids?" you ask Sharon, "I know you and Steve already have one little one to look after, I want to make sure it won't be too much of a burden." "It's no burden at all," Sharon assures, "You know we love Stevie and Riley like family. Also James will be looking forward to having his partner-in-crime sleeping over for the weekend." "And you're okay babysitting a five month old too?" you continue. "We already have experience taking care of one five month old under our roof before, I'm sure Steve and I have the hang of it," Sharon answers, "Don't worry, (y/n), you and Sam go, spend time to yourselves and have fun...but not too much fun," she jokes, making you laugh.
"Okay, if you say so," you pull her into a hug, "I really appreciate this, Shar."