Mister Doctor?

This one-shot was requested by tyler3214 who wanted a one-shot where the Avengers watch Doctor Strange. Personally I still don't fully understand this request given that Stephan Strange IS part of the MCU, but far be it from me to question the content of a person's request (as long as it's not TOO controversial).
I'll probably treat it like some sort of forth wall break or something.
I hope it was what you had in mind. Enjoy.

"Hmm, I wonder what looks good," you wonder out loud as you browse through the Netflix selection on the TV. "Anybody have any ideas?" you turn to the team, hoping for suggestions.

Since there haven't been any recent mission, you all collectively agreed to have a movie night in the lounge. "How about Sharknado," Clint jokingly pointed to the screen. "Tempting, but didn't we already do Bad Movie Tuesday last week," you shake your head.

"How about Kill Bill?" Nat suggested. "We saw that last week," you point out. "There's gotta be something new and/or decent on this site." You continue to scroll through the action section of Netflix.

"Oh, wait, stop right there," Tony frantically points, "Go back a couple movies....and stop right there." You scroll to the movie Tony had his eyes on. "Doctor Strange?" Natasha frowns a little. "Oh hey, I've heard of that movie," you perk up, "That's the one starring Benedict Cumberbatch." "The Sherlock guy?" Clint asks. "Yeah, that's the one," you confirm.  "What's it about?" Sam asks. "Basically this neurosurgeon gets in an accident and goes on a journey where he becomes a practitioner of magic," you summarize. "Let's watch it then," Clint quips. "I second that," Thor adds. "All in favor?" Tony calls for the vote, which was unanimous. "Doctor Strange it is," you press the button.

Beginning scene: Kaecilius and his followers sneak into Kamar-Taj where they sought to steal the pages of an ancient manuscript.
The Ancient One pursues the zealots as they run off with the stolen pages. She traps them in the mirror dimension and engages in combat. The zealots escape, and the Ancient One returns to the physical dimension.

"So far so good," You comment. "I'm actually looking forward to this film now," Steve smiles a little.

In a hospital in New York, Stephan Strange was at work in the operating room when he notices Dr. Christine Palmer outsider. Meeting her outside the OR, Palmer shows Strange a brain scan of a man with a bullet lodged near the brain stem. This patient had also been recently declared brain dead, which drove Strange to rush before the patient's organs could be harvested. Strange rushes the patient to surgery, having Palmer assist him in the procedure since the doctor would originally called it wasn't deemed competent in Strange's eyes.
The operation was successful. Although Palmer wasn't all that happy about Stephan humiliating the other doctor in front of everybody. Also Stephan attempts to imply with a sound of disgust if she and said doctor were sleeping together.  Which is also where the audience learns that Palmer doesn't date co-workers because of the "Strange Policy" which implies that the two dated at one point; Stephan seems particularly proud that there's something named after him (even if that something is not shown in the best light).

Strange invites Palmer to speaking dinner event, which she responds by calling Stephan out the only reason he wants her to go is because they're all about him and his inflated ego.

"You know I'm starting to wonder if they casted that guy because of the way he brought Sherlock to life," Tony observes. "Well there are plenty of qualities the those two characters have in common," you state, "They're both incredibly smart, socially awkward." "Incredibly arrogant and big-headed," Natasha fills in. "At least that Palmer lady has gotten further with Strange then Molly has with Sherlock," Tony quips, which you all collectively agree. "I'm also guessing that doctor Strange humiliated is like Anderson," you suggested. "The same guy that lowers the IQ of the whole street," Sam chuckles at that reference.
"Ooh check out those watches," Clint points out as Strange prepare for the fancy dinner. "Damn, that man has more watches then I could've ever hoped to afford," Bucky comments. "Big deal I could a hundred of those if I wanted AND I have," Tony scoffs.