The Waitress and the Intern Part 2

I now have over 5,000 views. I appreciate the support. To celebrate, I'm doing part 2 from the last Thor one-shot as requested by awgrlz. I hope you'll like it. Again there may be some innuendo.

"Max, is that last batch of cupcakes ready?"  Caroline asked coming out of the bathroom of their shared apartment, dressed in her best party outfit. She sees Max taking the last batch from the oven, "Max the party is in an hour and you're not even dressed yet," she scolds. "I would've been dressed already if you actually helped out instead of spending the last half hour bleaching your mustache." Max said defensively
"Oh, is it that obvious?" Caroline gasps, covering her upper lip.

There was a knock at the door which opened, "Hey, Girls," Sophie happily greets as she comes in with Oleg, Earl, and Han trailing behind. "Sophie, guys, what are you doing here?" Caroline frowned, eyeing their attire. "What's it look like, we're ready to go to the party," Sophie replies like it's obvious. "I brought pot for the cupcakes," Earl holds up a sizable bag of weed. "I brought protection in case Sophie or I get lucky," Oleg smirks, "I'm hoping to get in good with the Black Widow herself."
"I brought my poster," Han excitedly  unrolls it to show the Avengers, "If I can get all the Avengers to sign this, I can place it in front of the diner, and all the cutomers will flock in by the thousands." "Well that shouldn't be too difficult seeing that a lot of little boys are constantly asking the Avengers for their autographs,"Max smirks at Han.

"You all are not going to the party," Caroline said sternly,  "This is a highly sophisticated social gathering and you wouldn't-" "and we wouldn't what?" Sophie put her hands on her hips. "Well," Caroline attempts to carefully put her words together, "it's just that these people save the world a lot, they're a really big deal and...." the group gave Caroline some rather dirty looks, "you know what, I don't see there's any harm bringing more guests." "Great," Sophie said joyfully, "we'll be waiting in the car."

"You go ahead and finish those cupcakes," Caroline instructs, "I better go with the diner club, and make sure Earl doesn't get arrested at the party with that bag of weed, or Oleg getting his nuts chopped off by Black Widow...or Scarlet Witch in case he's craving Sokovian."
"If it comes to that at least make sure they chop off one nut," Max points out as Caroline walls out the door.

The moment Max frosted the last of the cupcakes, she felt something cold right behind her. "Mom is that you?" Max sarcastically asks, "I thought I felt a familiar cold presence be-" a hand wraps around her mouth, and next thing she knew, Max was tied up to Caroline's bed.
"I'm not really into bondage but you could at least buy me dinner before reenacting scenes from Fifty Shades of Grey," Max attempts at humor before looking at the green eyed, raven haired man, "You look familiar, did we have sex in the alleyway before?" "If we ever did have sex it wouldn't have been such a disgusting vulgar place," the man sneered. "Well aren't you mister high and mighty," Max retorts, "Sounds like someone has daddy issues. I wouldn't know since my daddy don't know I even exist."
"Believe me the only issues I have is with my brother and his new companions." "Companions?" Max frowns before realizing who he was, "Wait a second. You're Thor's brother. Loki. And how I even remember that without aderol is completely beyond me. So why am I in some kinky situation if you're not planning on having your way with me?" To answer her question, Loki uses his magic to transform into Max's likeness. "Whoa," Max says stunned, "I think I had a dream like this once.... except I was completely naked and I had rabbit ears." "It's impressive isn't it," Loki says in Max's voice. He strolls to the last batch of cupcakes and adds something to the batch, "Once Thor and his friends ingest this, there will be no one left to stop me from getting what I deserve."

--------------Avengers Tower-------------
The party was in full swing by the time Caroline and the diner gang arrived. You were at the bar with Thor, Jane, and Darcy. Steve and Natasha joined in on the conversation. "I'm serious," you say to Steve and Natasha, "She looks exactly like Darcy. Thor tried to drag her from that rinky-dink diner all the way here." "I thought she was brainwashed," Thor said defensively. "Is she anything like you?" Steve asked Darcy. "Well she's a bit more angsty...and might possibly have a criminal record," Darcy explains. "She does make amazing cupcakes though," Jane points out, "In fact they should be heading here now with the cupcakes we ordered."